1. May 29, 2017  

Queue has to be addressed, currently it's ridiculous

I've moved from 115 to 111 in the queue since 11am.. it's now 14:25.

4 spots in 3 and a half hours? That's ridiculous.

2. May 29, 2017  
    It was addressed. A new realm was made...

You can always skip the queue by just giving them 10$.

3. May 29, 2017  
    I dont think i have ever completed my que even after 12 hrs, literally half day, my best hope is a server crash

4. May 29, 2017  
    It already has been been addressed: we have increased players cap from 13k to 15k and added one more TBC realm - Medivh. There is not much left to do on our side anymore to avoid such queues.

5. May 29, 2017  
    Literally 0 difference between 15k and 20k. Both are epicly overfull considering TBC was designed for servers that had 2475 cap...
    Medivh isn't an option as it has 1x rates, and the main reason people play here is because they're so tired of levelling.
    Donating isn't an option... It shouldn't ever be an option.

Feels like this queue is 100% artificial to force people to donate.

6. May 29, 2017  
    kek, was just about to post the same thing. 3 hours to go from 15 to 11, whelp!
    and about the donating, yeah sure i have had enough fun with this to justify donating 10€, but i can't do that neither, been trying since outland launch now, but just ends up with an error every time

7. May 29, 2017  
    My biggest problem with donating: When I try to, it takes me to a separate pop-up and asks for my bank acc # and last digits of SSN to protect my card from fraud? It doesn't even take me to my bank page? LOL U CRAY.

8. May 29, 2017  
    My biggest problem with donating: When I try to, it takes me to a separate pop-up and asks for my bank acc # and last digits of SSN to protect my card from fraud? It doesn't even take me to my bank page? LOL U CRAY.
    Well it might be your bank policy towards this payer. Mine required everything as usual :)

9. May 29, 2017  
    15 to 10 in 4 hours, i somehow don't really belive that only 1 player logged during the last hour.

10. May 29, 2017  
    look OP, this is simple. There are 2 questions you need to ask. Actually everyone is new to Warmane »scene« should just question themselves these:

1. Is Warmane worth to pay? if it's worth to pay in order to play in Outland as for now or just wait 4-6+ of months and then join the realm with no problemo.

2. Does the realm feels populated and decent? This question you can't answer yourself but for the rest that are -actually- playing they can tell you in fact this a really well populated server and overall decent ATM.

11. May 29, 2017  

These queues

So, I've been trying to get on all morning.. I am a new player and this is a huge slap in the face to me.... How do you expect people to play your game if they can't even play.. I am 779 in queue right now with 261 mins, and I've already waited 4 hours... This is just ridiculous... I refuse to donate to a server just to be able to play on it.

12. May 29, 2017  
    It just changed to 774 in queue and 499 mins.. How does the que time go up with a lower position in que. It definitely seems like they have an artificial que to rake in the donations. 769 and 443 mins now...

13. May 29, 2017  
    look OP, this is simple. There are 2 questions you need to ask. Actually everyone is new to Warmane »scene« should just question themselves these:

1. Is Warmane worth to pay? if it's worth to pay in order to play in Outland as for now or just wait 4-6+ of months and then join the realm with no problemo.

2. Does the realm feels populated and decent? This question you can't answer yourself but for the rest that are -actually- playing they can tell you in fact this a really well populated server and overall decent ATM.

/copy-pasta/

14. May 29, 2017  
    If I wanted to pay to play something I may aswell go to retail.. I play servers for the "free" experience. I know a lot of people who play servers because they can't afford WoW.. How is it fair that we have to pay to play an illegal copy of a game.

15. May 29, 2017  
    Nice copy and paste... Is that all you do lmao you literally posted this on another thread and you're just going to paste it here... If I wanted to pay to play something I may aswell go to retail.. I play servers for the "free" experience. I know a lot of people who play servers because they can't afford WoW.. How is it fair that we have to pay to play an illegal copy of a game. How about that, I pasted my exact response from the last one you copy and pasted because it's true. You're probably defending this because you're one of those pay to play skip queue people so it doesn't affect you like it does everyone else. Besides why would I chance donating to a server if I can't even experience it to see if I like it enough to donate. Things people like you don't think about, but hundreds of people like me are trying to address. Be more original with your posts.

123 ... Last