1. May 30, 2017  
    Conquest point cap is 2,2k per week. Basically you are looking at playing for ~3months before being capped in gear. And since Prideful is so much stronger compared to Grevious, you will be shat on by everyone until you get at least 540~ ilvl. If you are ready for that, Frostwolf is quite decent in terms of PvP.

2. May 30, 2017  
    I started on frostwolf from zero and i have full prideful gear so stop complaining and go do some bgs/arenas/farm.

3. May 31, 2017  
    I started on frostwolf from zero and i have full prideful gear so stop complaining and go do some bgs/arenas/farm.
    And it took you months. To compete you need 540+, otherwise gear carries. And even then there is a big difference. Every % counts, if a target suvives at 5% at 540 ilvl its quite simply down to gear, with 550 youd have won.

You need 3 months of capping every week to get 550 gear.

And there even is a system to prevent that (and its the highest rated bug in the mop pvp area) with the conquest catchup system (which means you can get the gear you need without a artifical time limit). Atm its like this, you ding - you grind honour. Once you are done and have full honour gear you start arenas, and 10 wins later there is 0 content you can do.

You cant really contiue to grind BGs because honour doesnt help you, you are conquest capped so your games for the last 400 points dont matter. There is no pve you can get into (at least not without 550 gear), old content is wonky at best. And unless you totally outskill everyone on the server, have a class that allows you to shine and have an insane partner arenas wont be possible because gear just is to important. There is nothing to do untill the next week, and then again and again. For 3 months.

4. May 31, 2017  
    How is that even possible Shroud? xD

5. May 31, 2017  
    The only thing that could really bother you about playing in this server is the lack of players at the moment, but You are what we need, the new players, so i think you gonna be just fine here.

Welcome aboard

6. May 31, 2017  
    The only thing that could really bother you about playing in this server is the lack of players at the moment, but You are what we need, the new players, so i think you gonna be just fine here.
    My point exactly.

7. June 1, 2017  
    I don't get people who complain about gearing.
    I mean, it's not like WOTLK where only chosen ones(pve players) can get BiS, or something.
    Yes, as a blue geared player you will get 3-shot, while mosquito biting your enemies, but once you get like honor gear it gets better.
    After all in bgs only a small fraction of people have full 550 ilvl.

Well, yeah, in arenas there's probably more 550s.

8. June 1, 2017  
    Look at what happened to Neltharion. That's what we don't want to happen to Frostwolf.

The problem is not that it's impossible to gear up on Frostwolf, if you're determined enough to play MoP pvp. The problem is that the process is sufficiently difficult that NOT ENOUGH players exist in the world willing to go through it to reach the rewards at the end.

The same situation existed on Neltharion, and I really, really hope the Warmane devs take a look at it and decide they need to make it easier. Otherwise, the situation reminds me of this scene from "The Titanic:"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j36_pT86O0

Right now the Frostwolf ship is taking on water. People see their friends quitting and don't have as much fun playing without them. Not enough new players are taking their place. As a result, people on the ship see what is happening, that nothing is being done to address it, and decide they'd better hedge their bets with other expansions (I've been trying WOTLK), retail or whatever.

The process feeds on itself, and the end result is, as stated in the video, a "mathematical certainty." The only difference is that the Warmane devs can fix the situation by making the gearing process easier. Another (poorly scripted) MoP server has basically stolen the 3v3 community from Frostwolf by doing just that.

9. June 1, 2017  
    I mean, it's not like WOTLK where only chosen ones(pve players) can get BiS, or something.
    Yes, as a blue geared player you will get 3-shot, while mosquito biting your enemies, but once you get like honor gear it gets better.
    After all in bgs only a small fraction of people have full 550 ilvl.

Well, yeah, in arenas there's probably more 550s.
    The problem is that on woltk realms there is so much more to do, you can get some wrathfull (550 gear in mop terms) with honour, there is a lot of pve going on, you can get old mounts etc because the old content all works. There is a working economy, making gold isnt totally weird and so on.

And the game is a lot different in how it works, gear isnt as important as it is in MOP, a person in gear from 3 seasons ago (furious) can beat a person in current gear. A full tyrannical geared player in 5.4 cant scratch a 550 person.

Grinding BGs in 5.4 is a pain (especially because the alternative ways to get gear dont work, you used to be able to spam dungeons during live as a healer or tank, and have decent queues as a dps still), but its OK. The problem is once you are full 522 gear and cap, theres nothing left for you to do. On woltk realms you can do SO much still. But here you can have 0 reason to play the game for 2 months (and even then only just so for another one, till you actually have full gear).

You can do BGs for 0 rewards but it just sucks to lose to a backpaddeling BM hunter because of gear over and over, or you can do arenas, but there just is a hardcap for ungeared people. You wont beat a 550 healer and a 550 dps which arent totally braindead.

For this server to become good it need to fix the leveling (because thats how you get people), introduce a fixed conquest cap for new players so you can cap up to 540 when you ding and perhaps look at the rate you gain honour and buff it a bit.

10. June 1, 2017  
    I have a question. Using kidnapped puppys or others such like things in PvP still bannable? Thanks for the info

First 12