1. May 29, 2017  

H IceCrown <Magically Malicious> recruiting

We're a US based guild, everyone is welcome as long as they speak English. We're a group of end game raiders from retail slightly bored of live (we've cleared on mythic and just kind of waiting for the next raid to be released) Most of us cleared Wrath content on heroic when it was current on retail, we're coming back because we enjoyed our classes/rotations more during Wotlk and we miss it.

our raid times will likely be 1-2 nights the only confirmed time is 5-8 PM EST on Sunday, which I believe is 9pm to 12 am server time. We may also raid at about the same time on Friday. We want to keep the schedule light and fun.
    We're looking to raid through the content progressively, and not just straight to ToC/ICC. We want to raid Naxx for a month~ then Ulduar for 1-2 months ToC for 1-2 months then ICC, Clearing Ruby sanctum as needed for bis items.

Cash shop: we don't want cash shop items in the raid as its an unfair advantage over raiders, I ask if you have cash shop ICC loot to not equip it during our raids until we're at least in ICC. And never bring a shadowmourne to raid that you bought, gotta grind the quest out!

final thoughts, Be excellent to each other. We want a friendly guild, being rude will not be tolerated. This extends out into the world as you represent us with our tag on your head, don't gank lowbies, don't ninja loot or get into petty fights,

if this sounds like a good fit for you hit me up in game, Superhumanj. Or talk to Kaerei, Dianoia.
    Edited: May 29, 2017