1. May 29, 2017  

Five Seconds in Hellfire

Flew my Druid to Honor Hold.

Stepped outside the gate.

Level 70 rogue kills me.

Rez.

Stealth to the other side of the building.

Level 70 hunter kills me.

Rez.

Stealth down to the road.

Three level 70 warlocks roll by.

No Rez.

Log out.

2. May 29, 2017  
    Perfect. Great. Thanks for making more slots in the queue. We need more people like you :')

3. May 29, 2017  
    Welcome to a PvP TBC server. A blind man could see this was going to be the case with no extra incentives to play alliance.

4. May 29, 2017  

5. May 29, 2017  
    In Vanilla and TBC Horde were vastly superior racially, so everyone rolls Horde. Some private servers for 1.12.1 and 2.4.3 give alliance incentives to play when theres a large gap between the player base. We need some reason to play ally, because right now here's what happens.

You roll alliance because you want to be apart of fixing the problem.
    You grind SO hard, die SO many times, but you manage to level to 58 scraping by 2-3 times as slow as your Horde counterpart. You feel great! Outland finally!
    Your reward? Constant ganks and 5+ group steamrolls all the way through your levelling process.
    Finally you hit 70! It's taken you DAYS and DAYS of played time, but you finally hit 70! Yes! Your torment is over, right?
    No. At 70 it's the same. You're max level, but for every 70 ally, there's 10 70 Horde doing the thing you're about to do. Want to farm primals? Better spend 30+ minutes forming a raid group just to combat the 20+ horde that are there casually farming.
    Want to do BGs? Sure you can, INSTANT QUEUE! **** yeah! Oh wait...You're seriously undergeared because all the good quests you had to skip because of all the horde farming it...So you get stomped and can't progress...

Something has to be done...

6. May 29, 2017  
    instant que? hm so you dont have to wait 30 mins? while a horde player has to wait you can play 3 matches right? so you can get pvp gear 3x faster right?

7. May 29, 2017  
    Because they can. What about alliance who only attacks you if they are in a group or more than 10 levels higher than you? People just need to do bad things to other people.

8. May 30, 2017  
    If this happens to me when im going to Outland, (In around 1 hour) Im going back to Stranglehorn valey and im chainkilling low levels. Idgaf, i must have lost 10 hours of just running to my body so this will make me feel good <3

9. May 30, 2017  
    even popular retail Servers had 5 Players or less, most retail servers stuck at 1k - 2k players at primetime. With 15k Players online, there are waaaay too much people for the zone designs.
    It is not a faction balance problem (even if alliance crybabys repeat it every few seconds) its the total cap. Its way to crowded and there will be no zone in outland where you do not have to pvp all the time.
    Alliance can camp hellfire as horde do, 5k players are more than enough for that.

What all those alliance crybabys dont want to see, horde gets ganked 24/7, too. Alliance players always try to gank me when they are a higher level and/or in a bigger group. Level 70 Alli camping low level zones is a usual thing.

10. May 30, 2017  
    even popular retail Servers had 5 Players or less, most retail servers stuck at 1k - 2k players at primetime. With 15k Players online, there are waaaay too much people for the zone designs.
    It is not a faction balance problem (even if alliance crybabys repeat it every few seconds) its the total cap. Its way to crowded and there will be no zone in outland where you do not have to pvp all the time.
    Alliance can camp hellfire as horde do, 5k players are more than enough for that.

What all those alliance crybabys dont want to see, horde gets ganked 24/7, too. Alliance players always try to gank me when they are a higher level and/or in a bigger group. Level 70 Alli camping low level zones is a usual thing.
    Are you stupid or something? Everyone knows that 15k players online of course the zones will get crowded. But saying "faction balance" is not a problem is such a stupid thing to say because alliance players get outnumbered at least 2to1 in every single quest and they get killed all the time. So of course its a huge problem. It doesnt matter if there are 5k alliance players if horde have 10k players to counter that. Saying that alliance are crybabies just shows your immaturety and ignorance to the problem at hand

11. May 30, 2017  

You don't seem to properly grasp the issue at hand. Ganking isn't really the problem. The fact that Alliance players cannot do quests such as [Overlord] in Hellfire Peninsula without making a 30+ person sized raid for it, is the problem.