1. May 29, 2017  

i dont wanna be that guy but...

>1st week of TBC server announcement
    >>one or two threads about faction imbalance, everyone laughs, surely alliance will dominate as in most other expacs
    >1st week of PTR
    >>a couple of threads regarding faction imbalance on the PTR realm,everyone laughs, ofcourse that there are more horde on PTR for easier testing DUH
    >1st week of Outland release
    >>more threads about faction imbalance,more people experess their concerns,still most laugh, how can you tell about pop ratios if nobody is 70 yet?
    >2nd week of Outland, everybody is crying about A:H ratio

Yeahhh...
    http://imgur.com/a/FlkC1

2. May 29, 2017  

3. May 29, 2017  
    >1st week of TBC server announcement
    >>one or two threads about faction imbalance, everyone laughs, surely alliance will dominate as in most other expacs
    >1st week of PTR
    >>a couple of threads regarding faction imbalance on the PTR realm,everyone laughs, ofcourse that there are more horde on PTR for easier testing DUH
    >1st week of Outland release
    >>more threads about faction imbalance,more people experess their concerns,still most laugh, how can you tell about pop ratios if nobody is 70 yet?
    >2nd week of Outland, everybody is crying about A:H ratio

Yeahhh...
    http://imgur.com/a/FlkC1
    I already warned that this would happen, because I started wow in TBC realm and it was the same scenario.

4. May 29, 2017  
    They refused to implement mesures before the problem happened. They preferred to fix instead of prevent. Now, here is the mess.
    Let's see how they do it now :)

5. May 29, 2017  
    I am so demotivated...I watch streams and videos of people playing here doing end-game content...99.9% are Horde...Because alliance either quit or just sit in Shatt afraid to go anywhere...

6. May 29, 2017  

7. May 29, 2017  
    And now alliance are joining in the horde, so this will be more imba xD
    Free coins for leveling to lvl 70 in ally side, close horde char creation, and problem solved :P
    Edited: May 29, 2017

8. May 29, 2017  
    Posted this in another thread but **** I am pissed off atm..... or disappointed.

"This is getting out of hand. Warmane Devs if you are reading this. Change the god damn server to PVE for one to two weeks until you get the balancing issues sorted. IF thats even possible. OR let alliance players change to horde... srsly.... I dont even care if its just one faction at this point.

I have got nothing against pvp. Really. But being chain killed by 3-5 hordies that are two level above me. Is just not fun. I was on a quest in STV ( yes I know STV is a hot topic). The quest was TWO Levels below me. I HAD 40 minutes for that quest. I needed to kill 10 mobs. Out of the 40mins I would say 3/4 where spent on me walking back to my corpse and waiting to get my corpse back 2 min cd and so forth.

Again PVP is FUN. But not like this. It is absolutely silly. I heard other reports from friends of mine in Outland that the same issues continue there as well. Example: Level 70 Horde player ganking a lvl 63 QUEST GIVER for Alliance players.

The Server is okay up to now (scripting wise) but this balancing **** is really really not fun.

For all people who are going to write : "Cry me a river, or get gud or get out".

I bet you guys are either horde players, under 20 years old and have an iq that equals 0 degrees Celsius in kelvin.

Sorry for my bad english."

9. May 29, 2017  
    Imho they should just give some PvP bonus to allies, like bonus honor or marks for BGs, and they should close horde creation for a few months.