1. May 29, 2017  

Rampant exploiting of raid lockouts

How are people allowed to kill T4 content multiple times during 1 lockout as bosses respawn?!

This is just absolutely silly, there's a streamer with over 900 views right now who cleared up to Curator this week and now he's reclearing bosses.

When we were in Gruul's Lair for a second attempt at Gruul, High King Maulgar had respawned, but Malaco removed them for us, but apparently there are top guilds that have already killed high king maulgar and karazhan bosses multiple times without warning or anything. Please do something about this.

2. May 29, 2017  
    If you could drop a link I'm sure it would help moderators crack down on this. Mercy is pretty good about scouring these forums and getting her/him the most info possible to pass onto the GM team to stop this sort of abuse is probably the best bet on making sure this is taken care of.

No one likes a cheater. If there is any foul play goin on im sure the people perpetrating it will be dealt with.

3. May 29, 2017  

4. May 29, 2017  
    Exploiting?? Give me a ****ing break... if the bosses are spawning then they will get killed. Don't blame the players scrub. The server was supposedly tested thoroughly and if this wasn't caught, shame on the devs. Just patch it and move on

5. May 29, 2017  
    Not sure why my last post was removed?

@warillion: With this lazy attitude every kind of harmful exploit imaginable is allowed because of "poor scripting".
    Absolutely ridiculous. Warnings should be given and loot removed at minimum.

6. May 29, 2017  
    if i ifnd way to get 1m gold from bugged quest , i must keep it , not my fault boiz

7. May 31, 2017  
    Bump, a top horde guild have like 10 people with T4 shoulders from high king maulgar already. In 1 raid lockout. Imagine my shock.
    Edited: May 31, 2017

8. May 31, 2017  
    Bump, a top horde guild have like 10 people with T4 shoulders from high king maulgar already. In 1 raid lockout. Imagine my shock.

9. May 31, 2017  
    wow are you serious... this iks sad.. makes me wanna quit.

10. May 31, 2017  
    We know about this. We do keep a keen eye on how things are developing. I'm told that it should already have been taken care of.

11. May 31, 2017  
    This is ridiculous. Ruins the whole spirit of the game. Our guild had High King Mulgar respawn on us after we cleared him. But we had to kill again to get back to Gruul attempts. We put in a ticket and even explained who got loot on second attempt.

By no means did we go into Kara and obviously exploit it. We believed devs would fix it and other guilds would not do it because of repercussions.

No wonder all these "top tier" guilds have the most pve points and running around completely geared. Puts them way ahead of the pack for SSC as well. GG devs.
    Edited: May 31, 2017

12. May 31, 2017  
    We know about this. We do keep a keen eye on how things are developing. I'm told that it should already have been taken care of.
    Just restart the server and put faction caps. People running around in high end gear already after exploit. This is just sad.

13. May 31, 2017  
    And by taken care of u mean banhammer? This streamer actually thinks he is innocent.

14. May 31, 2017  
    It says karazhan is resetting in 1 day, is this bug still not fixed? Imo all gear given by not the first kill should get removed, this is totally ruining the progress for the whole server.

15. May 31, 2017  
    @Mercy Can you confirm this was taken care of? I def see a lot of tier 4 pieces in certain guilds.

12 Last