1. May 31, 2017  

2. May 31, 2017  
    Karazhan still resets daily...
    full epic t4 in 2 days? wtf

3. May 31, 2017  
    We know about this. We do keep a keen eye on how things are developing. I'm told that it should already have been taken care of.
    Karazhan still resets every day...

4. May 31, 2017  
    Real moral of the story here is I have not seen any repercussions for guilds exploiting and now the guilds who did not exploit are at a loss.

5. May 31, 2017  
    is it even possible for the gms to find out which gear they have to remove ??! man this sucks so hard....this is like 5 or 6 or even more weeks of Progress ahead

6. May 31, 2017  
    I'll take a break from this server...

Total unbalance faction, maximum khara drop exploit....

Need a long breath.

7. May 31, 2017  
    Fix this and take away the exploited gear or this server is the biggest joke in the scene, the horde over pop is one thing but this is pathetic.

8. May 31, 2017  
    This is going to be VERY bad if not addressed quickly....revert the gear is a must.

9. May 31, 2017  
    I'm not sure where you got this idea but this literally hasn't happened. Karazhan does not reset daily by any means.

The thread (in the beginning at least) in question was referring to a few bosses respawning a few days ago. (due to SQL error)

None of them were exploited at all, guilds in question contacted as well. We have loot logging so any additional loot has been removed without any user's complaints even. On top of that, we have extensive logging in the possibility of such cases that alerts us if it happens. (e.g bosses killed too fast, random bugs and et cetera)

Karazhan is on a normal reset timer like always. Perhaps taking on rumors and magnifying them isn't such a good thing.

First 12