1. May 29, 2017  

So about that 56/44 faction ratios...

Everyone said the server would become like this, yet they wanted to wait and see until the problem came about. Every single TBC server has turned out this way with the exception of 1, and that's because the team implemented a log in cap for both alliance and horde. At this time there really isn't much that can be done to solve this issue, I can only see 2 options.

1) Restart server and make it so you can only create characters from one faction, not both, and implement a 7k cap on both sides. (I'll get flamed for this by Horde kiddies because now they wont be able to 200v10 in all areas). This will balance the ratios most likely.

2) Change the server to PvE for a month or so to let alliance quest and catch up. Then after that period switch the server back to PvP. This wont solve the ratio imbalances but it'll give Alliance some free space to level up.

Every single option the team brings out to try and solve this issue will most likely fail, I've seen this before with every other TBC realm, no amount of free bags, free gold, free transfers, or free mounts will solve this.

2. May 29, 2017  

3. May 29, 2017  
    According to the statistics the ratio is about 65/35 at the moment, which really is out of controll...

https://www.warmane.com/information

4. May 29, 2017  
    Ok there's no way it's possible that it's only 2:1. For every ally there's at LEAST 5 horde.

5. May 29, 2017  
    Totally agree on capping horde side. u can have max 15000 accounts logged into outland, so, divide that in 1/2 7500 cap alliance, and 7500 cap horde, thus horde players would be forced to change sides, or donate to skip ques. This would fix imbalance, and que times a little.

6. May 29, 2017  
    A stupid idea. People play with friends or family. Forcing them to play alliance because you can't play anything but cute characters is stupid. Alliance players are as ******ed as the horde ones so chill your tits.

7. May 29, 2017  
    A stupid idea. People play with friends or family. Forcing them to play alliance because you can't play anything but cute characters is stupid. Alliance players are as ******ed as the horde ones so chill your tits.
    Dude WTF? No one is forcing anyone to do anything. You can still play horde with all suggested changes.

8. May 30, 2017  
    u started lvling ally, just live with that choice and stop crying?

9. May 30, 2017  
    u started lvling ally, just live with that choice and stop crying?
    Thats super easy to say when you can casually level without being LITERALLY gang raped 24/7.

10. May 30, 2017  
    Yes please, why would these kiddies change faction when they are playing the most populated one? Remove q for alliance players, add a 7500 limit per faction as stated earlier, make 1-69 PVE or increase the EXP rate for alliance players to make it more appealing.

11. May 30, 2017  
    According to the statistics the ratio is about 65/35 at the moment, which really is out of controll...

https://www.warmane.com/information
    I agree, this is far worse than I thought. Something has to be done.

12. May 30, 2017  
    So Much Crying. I play Alliance and I don't have a problem with the ratios. Yes, there are many more hordes but if you're being ganked or whatever, switch zone or do some other quests. Easy like that. Once you get to 70, which isn't an issue at all with 5x rates, you can start doing instances and BGs and won't ever be harnessed.

When you got your gear at 70 you can unleash your hatred by running around hellfire peninsula and gank everything that comes in your way.

13. May 30, 2017  
    So Much Crying. I play Alliance and I don't have a problem with the ratios. Yes, there are many more hordes but if you're being ganked or whatever, switch zone or do some other quests. Easy like that. Once you get to 70, which isn't an issue at all with 5x rates, you can start doing instances and BGs and won't ever be harnessed.

When you got your gear at 70 you can unleash your hatred by running around hellfire peninsula and gank everything that comes in your way.
    You don't have a problem because you probably haven't started farming primals or doing attunement quests for those instances that you are talking about. And currently, most BGs end after 3 minutes because there are almost no alliance players that queue up.

14. May 30, 2017  

that's not the point.

everything EXCEPT the bg queues are bad on ally.

The number of items/material in AH.
    The levelling.
    Farming the materials.
    Group for istance.
    Group for the attunament.
    Everything except the queue for bg that will be longer.

15. May 30, 2017  

You dont seem to get the bigger picture do you ? PvP is fine if its 1vs1 , but 5vs1 wich is usually the case is NOT. And dont come out with "change the zone" I tried three different zones. THREE and all where just as bad. This stuff will get worse the more time goes on. What do you expect will happen att 70 with the world quests ? Ohhh yeah you will still have a massive facton imbalance.

At this point I would be happier if they would implement a way to transfer ones character to medivh free of charge with some kind of level punishment the higher level you are the more level would get subtracted. Or like is stated in a previous post and some other people have said this aswell. Make the realm PvE at least for a time beeing. If thats not possible then just give alle alliance players a ****ing free faction change to horde I dont give two hoots what faction I am on but I will not level another character for the lols..... I mean **** most of the people telling the alliance players to shut up are horde players anyhow sooo what do you expect ?

I am not bashing the server but this imbalance is ruining MY game experience if you are fine with okay..... but most people agree with me. Questing in an area for 1 hour and being dead 3/4 is NOT FUN. Its just silly and basicly a waste of my time that I chose to dedicate to this server.

My two cents.

Sorry for my bad english.

123 Last