1. May 31, 2017  
    The problem is in racial abilities, many of players rolling horde for them. Want to change situation - balance the racials, like blizzards did it in the lich king.
    racial abilities only matter in pvp and there, only on a top level. undead racial is not as strong as all the noobs believe it is. insignia in tbc is not like wotlk, its not even near double trinket style from wotlk. Orc passiv that can add up to more than 50% stun resist can be more effectiv, situational.

Most people choose horde for style and that they are not totaly useless in pvp like wotlk. Some look up what pro players say, that horde is op in pvp, and go for it without being able to pull out the advantage. dont think that there will be many who will reroll because of some racials. Only a few will do, who think that racials change everything in pvp, but they suck anyway.

look at that darwf rogue who can vanish with any debuff, so op... :D

2. May 31, 2017  
    Fat +.
    If your hands are growing up from a*s, racial won't help ya. As me, I never look at the racial. I pick dwarfs, you know why? Because they have awesome dance moves baby !

3. May 31, 2017  
    Im lvl 70 alliance, as well as many others. lvling wasnt that bad... just move on to nxt quest and come back for whatever u were waiting on.. and only rogues really attempt to gank because they are degenerates irl, but usually they are bad so kill them ... suck it up and grind it out

4. May 31, 2017  
    +1

free lvl 30 mount,bags, trainer is NOTHING. When u do the first 4-5 quests in outland u get enough gold by grey/green items + gold rewards enough to buy mount + all skills from trainer.

Also if u give 100% mount for free is nothing.

The incentive must be something more solid like:

Rep 2x
    Honor 2x
    Proff 2-3x
    +1 for the Honor/Rep on Alliance side. Best idea I've seen so far

5. June 1, 2017  
    It is called the "Horde" for a reason...

horde
    hɔːd/
    noun
    noun: horde; plural noun: hordes

noun
    a large group, multitude, number, etc.; a mass or crowd:
    a horde of tourists.
    a tribe or troop of Asian nomads.
    any nomadic group.
    a moving pack or swarm of animals:
    A horde of mosquitoes invaded the camp.

just go play on Medivh its much better over there. :)

People whining about imbalance how wow got ruined. (Legion etc)
    Seriously its like people complaining they cant 1 shot a boss and how imba he is cuz he kills u in 10 hits when u have no gear on. find a way to deal with it instead of trying to change the game...

TL;DR dont imba whine till TBC turns into legion.
    Edited: June 1, 2017

6. June 1, 2017  
    +1

free lvl 30 mount,bags, trainer is NOTHING. When u do the first 4-5 quests in outland u get enough gold by grey/green items + gold rewards enough to buy mount + all skills from trainer.

Also if u give 100% mount for free is nothing.

The incentive must be something more solid like:

Rep 2x
    Honor 2x
    Proff 2-3x
    i will move alliance for x2 honor.you kiding me?instant BG queue and x2 honor **** yess gonna get fully PVP gear in 1 week and farm people in green items in arena :D later on ofc :D

on serious note why give bonus honor,since they already have it.the instant queue pop is the bigest honor bonus they can get.as horde you wait 30 mins for 1 bg ;D just close horde char creation already,so the new people who are joining the server roll alliance.i mean if you are just starting to level on outland and you see all this forum posts will you roll alliance?dont think so LOL

7. June 1, 2017  
    It is called the "Horde" for a reason...

horde
    hɔːd/
    noun
    noun: horde; plural noun: hordes

noun
    a large group, multitude, number, etc.; a mass or crowd:
    a horde of tourists.
    a tribe or troop of Asian nomads.
    any nomadic group.
    a moving pack or swarm of animals:
    A horde of mosquitoes invaded the camp.

just go play on Medivh its much better over there. :)

People whining about imbalance how wow got ruined. (Legion etc)
    Seriously its like people complaining they cant 1 shot a boss and how imba he is cuz he kills u in 10 hits when u have no gear on. find a way to deal with it instead of trying to change the game...

TL;DR dont imba whine till TBC turns into legion.
    No one here is complaining about 1 shots on bosses. And the imbalance you are thinking of is different than what we are talking about. You know what has killed previous TBC servers? People like you who think there isn't a problem and the lack of interest from the team. If they had taken precaution and viewed past projects failures so they wouldn't do the same, they would have implemented faction caps.

8. June 1, 2017  
    No one here is complaining about 1 shots on bosses. And the imbalance you are thinking of is different than what we are talking about. You know what has killed previous TBC servers? People like you who think there isn't a problem and the lack of interest from the team. If they had taken precaution and viewed past projects failures so they wouldn't do the same, they would have implemented faction caps.
    they are the same... Wow is fun because it is UNBALANCED and Hard. if you want a easy "balanced" wow go play legion. and even then you will probably find something you dont like there and cry imba. There are 2 types of people:
    1. finds problem and FINDS a way to beat it
    2. finds a problem, gives up and runs to mommie.

I dare you to go play Dark Souls

9. June 1, 2017  
    they are the same... Wow is fun because it is UNBALANCED and Hard. if you want a easy "balanced" wow go play legion. and even then you will probably find something you dont like there and cry imba. There are 2 types of people:
    1. finds problem and FINDS a way to beat it
    2. finds a problem and gives up runs to mommie.

I dare you to go play Dark Souls
    Well clearly you are delusional. You are the type of people who want to play an imbalanced game because you don't want to play on even grounds. No, wow is not fun because of those reasons. Maybe for you because I bet you are a UD Rogue, so the unbalance part works in your favor. There is nothing fun about dying every 2 minutes. I can't even leave the Zengarmarsh city without getting ganked by 20+ lvl 70s.
    Also Dark Souls isn't hard. Its just a game that requires you to retry and know where traps are hidden.

10. June 1, 2017  
    I am alliance :)
    If you want everything to be even then there are plenty of games that require no skill and are very "even"
    To me if the Horde wasn't a real "horde" then that would seem unbalanced.

How about instead of thinking of the game as just joining bgs, questing and doing raids, think of it as trying to beat the horde. :)

First 123