1. May 28, 2017  

World content feels easy?

Anyone else notice that the game is a bit to easy? The health regen out of combat "even at level 14" is massive, i am capable of taking 2 mobs on as a warrior and i can nearly 1 shot everything at my level. Dont recall TBC world content being this easy early on.

2. May 28, 2017  
    I severely doubt you are "one-shotting" mobs your level.

If the game is too easy, roll a Preist or Rogue, we can 1v1 mobs our level and walk away with almost 20% health left.

3. May 28, 2017  
    Well, theirs a reason why i said "nearly" one shotting.

4. May 28, 2017  
    I severely doubt you are "one-shotting" mobs your level.

If the game is too easy, roll a Preist or Rogue, we can 1v1 mobs our level and walk away with almost 20% health left.
    You think Priest or Rogue is harder to level than a Warrior? Maybe you should try levelling a Warrior then, it's considered the hardest class to level for a reason.

5. May 28, 2017  
    You think Priest or Rogue is harder to level than a Warrior? Maybe you should try levelling a Warrior then, it's considered the hardest class to level for a reason.
    I'm saying as a Warrior, you don't have to worry about dying from pulling two mobs.

6. May 28, 2017  
    I'm saying as a Warrior, you don't have to worry about dying from pulling two mobs.
    Yes you do. I've levelled all 3 during retail and have a Warrior + Rogue on Outland.

7. May 28, 2017  
    I thought the same thing but I reasoned that since im playing a space goat and the zone was developed after the Vanilla learning experiences, they set up quest rewards in such as a way that I have greens in damn near every slot at level 13, its my gear that puts me in a better position compared to the same class during vanilla

8. May 28, 2017  
    Anyone else notice that the game is a bit to easy? The health regen out of combat "even at level 14" is massive, i am capable of taking 2 mobs on as a warrior and i can nearly 1 shot everything at my level. Dont recall TBC world content being this easy early on.
    You level slower, so you get much better items and mobs feel easier. It's really that simple. In Outland I have a lvl 50 priest with grey 2 armor legs from lvl1, that **** actually matters.

9. May 29, 2017  
    Warriors have the most to worry about, though. No sustain of any kind, unremarkable DPS that tanks with compound interest if you get avoided (no rage to use abilities) and by the time you get plate and could in principle separate yourself through armour class, you'll spend a lot of your time in berserker stance for abilities like whirlwind, making you arguably the squishiest of all classes.

But anyway, besides the fact that most enemies appropriate to your level shouldn't present you a deadly threat if you have level-appropriate gear, it's worth noting that private servers don't have correct damage values for mobs (plus a plethora of other differences that might affect things from mob AI to aggro chaining mechanics). In some case enemies might hit harder than they did on retail but on a lot of cases they don't. I think this server has "plausible" level of numbers and mobs aren't missing too many abilities (I understand levelling content has been backported from WotLK Trinitcore that is more developed than vanilla/TBC open source emulation) but that doesn't account for outliers like Barak Kodobane (for example, this Wowhead comment claims he hits for a hundred: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=3394/bara...ents:id=227917 - I believe there's a lot of rounding going on and it likely was a crushing blow to begin with, but no matter how you look at it he hits several times harder than his level 16 peers).

10. May 29, 2017  
    I could be wrong and don't have any retail experience but didn't blizzard make tbc slightly easier after vanilla on the PS vanilla realm I play on I know even as a warrior if you pull more then one mobs you will die

11. May 29, 2017  
    I could be wrong and don't have any retail experience but didn't blizzard make tbc slightly easier after vanilla on the PS vanilla realm I play on I know even as a warrior if you pull more then one mobs you will die
    Well, there's a number of new quests (including Bloodmyst and Ghostlands, the premier 10-20 zones), 1-5 starting area mobs were turned neutral at some point, 2.3 reduced experience requirements for 20-60, dropped elite status of most elites and introduced yet more quests (revamped Dustwallow), some classes received quite substantial buffs (ferals come to mind, particularly come mangle), I believe 2.4.0 spirit regen formula positively affects casters even at lower levels and some individual mobs might have been nerfed (for example, Defias Pillagers were, but I don't remember if that was vanilla, TBC or WotLK).

However, to my knowledge, unless you're thinking of the most buffed classes like post-50 ferals or elite areas like Jintha'alor (that now has non-elites) specifically, the "difficulty" in the sense of mob damage or whatever wasn't changed. Maybe indirectly in that someone with Ghostlands blue gear obviously would have more stats when they start Hillsbrad or whatever, or a leveling path that would have put you at 30 in vanilla gets you to 31 in TBC, but I'm pretty sure any perceived difference is because people have played on private vanilla servers with different brand of incorrect numbers and in retail they hadn't changed in between the expansions. Class balance is essentially the same too while levelling, BM hunters for example are still the best and not too different from how they were in vanilla.
    Edited: May 29, 2017

12. May 29, 2017  
    Even WOTLK is very similar to Vanilla/TBC levelling in difficulty for the first 20-25 levels or so as a Warrior, where beyond that the Wotlk Warrior gains considerable power compared to the older variations. TBC and Vanilla however are essentially the same in difficulty, should mention though that I never played a Warrior in Vanilla retail, only private server, but between Vanilla Private and TBC retail + Warmane this is how I feel.

As for pulling 2 mobs, I died on many occasions during retail TBC and on Outland because of pulling 2 mobs, and it has nothing to do with skill . The largest part is hoping for crits (or at least consistent hits) on autoattacks etc to allow for rage to be generatated so that abilties can actually be used. By and large a Warrior barely has any rage to use any abilities, and the abilities they do have while levelling are very limited in scope.

Intimidating shout is the biggest factor in escape, if you can manage to generate enough rage to use it in time. For the most part outside of big save cooldowns like Retaliation you're an autoattack levelling class with weak damage, which doesn't change at 70 until gear pushes your rage generation into being able to consistently use abilities on cooldown, and then ofcourse through double dipping (damage = rage = damage) Warrior becomes very capable.

I haven't levelled on Medihv yet, but I levelled a Tauren on Outland and for the most part had to avoid mobs at or above my level, because it was not worth it.. Instead focussing on quests 2-3 levels below my level, where I could more comfortably clear them (since higher hit/crit rates vs lower levels mean more rage).

13. May 29, 2017  
    Even WOTLK is very similar to Vanilla/TBC levelling in difficulty for the first 20-25 levels or so as a Warrior, where beyond that the Wotlk Warrior gains considerable power compared to the older variations. TBC and Vanilla however are essentially the same in difficulty, should mention though that I never played a Warrior in Vanilla retail, only private server, but between Vanilla Private and TBC retail + Warmane this is how I feel.
    I'd say the difference is pretty sizeable. Pretty much all abilities but revenge in particular (from 55 damage to 89-107 and AP scaling on first rank) hit harder, better str-block conversion causes you to make full blocks if you equip a shield, you get victory rush at level 6 (instead of 62) and health regeneration is much higher initially so downtime is eliminated pretty much by default.

Of course, that pales in comparison to level 24 power spike when you get Shield Mastery and Improved Revenge and you literally become immune to melee hits from normal mobs and start ~1-shotting two mobs at once with revenge.

14. May 29, 2017  
    I'd say the difference is pretty sizeable. Pretty much all abilities but revenge in particular (from 55 damage to 89-107 and AP scaling on first rank) hit harder, better str-block conversion causes you to make full blocks if you equip a shield, you get victory rush at level 6 (instead of 62) and health regeneration is much higher initially so downtime is eliminated pretty much by default.

Of course, that pales in comparison to level 24 power spike when you get Shield Mastery and Improved Revenge and you literally become immune to melee hits from normal mobs and start ~1-shotting two mobs at once with revenge.
    Health regeneration on Outland (and therfor Medihv) is a lot higher than retail though, it's WOTLK levels. I didn't have to eat for probably 30 levels due to the passive regen, which is mentioned in this thread. But Warrior prior to 20 on WOTLK is a struggle still, I levelled on Lordaeron and It was tough going until the mid 20s where if you are Prot you become a bit of a beast, though 1-shotting mobs did not happen in the slightest.
    Edited: May 29, 2017

15. May 29, 2017  
    Please, I barely can take 2 mobs of my lvl as lvl 14 as prot pally and I'm almost dead+ more than half mana gone. On Outland is a different story since you outlevel everything so hard, but I really doubt it should be different on Medivh. And paladins in wotlk are pretty different in terms of mana management and also cds(loh 1h cd with all mana burned on use is not in wotlk).