1. May 29, 2017  

Please read this if you hate queues/ horde-alliance ratio, etc.!

Hi, I have now read a lot of diffrent threads regarding the long waiting time for entering the server.

-People are crying that they would play retail if they wanted to pay. (Answer: Well, you don't get TBC on retail - You get a crap version of wow).
    -People are asking for a new server.
    -Asking for a population increase
    -Fix horde / alliance ratio. (They are already doing it! We do have to understand it is up to the players on the server how good of a ratio there should be!)
    -And the list goes on.

Does not people understand that it is not free to run a private server? They can't just increase the cap, start a new server, etc. The more we want, the higher the cost is for Warmane.

There is also no one forcing us to play here, if you feel like you are wasting your time - and you would just play retail, "if you wanted to pay".

Now stop crying about the queue, there are options to fix the problem - Support Warmane trough donation, and they may have the income that is needed to upgrade the servers, add servers etc.

(Note: I do not know what the income is, but I am assuming this may be some of the reasons, and people need to stop being to greedy).

I think we should say thank you to the staff of warmane. Great work, and I hope you are able to keep the work going! :)

Edit:
    -I do understand that some people may not have the income / or possibility to donate, but then I am not talking to you.
    -I do understand that there are faciton problems, but it is the players that chose how good of a balance there should be.

Edit:
    -Remember that you are playing for free (if not donating - and playing for a very low price if donating). We should not really cry.
    Edited: May 30, 2017

2. May 29, 2017  
    To Fix alliance horde ratio simply increase honor rates from alliance by 50% and badge income by 100%.(badges cant be disregarded anyways but it also makes haste).

Make alliance mounts 50% cheaper (when learning training).
    Make proffesion level at double the speed.

One of these incentives will boost rapidly alliance faction numbers,most likely honor gain.

3. May 29, 2017  
    or give humans undead racial, and remove their current racials

its doable, its not the only reason but still one of significant ones

I wouldnt hesitate to faction change in this case

inb4 "thats not blizzlike" i don't think this server is intended to be, shop/x5 xp/etcetcetc

4. May 29, 2017  
    first understand why ppl are crying abt ques, its not abt paying to skip its abt the que designed to never complete yes even after 20 ****in hours you think thats ok?
    learn what is problem then talk... lol

5. May 29, 2017  
    first understand why ppl are crying abt ques, its not abt paying to skip its abt the que designed to never complete yes even after 20 fukin hours you think thats ok?
    the problem? lets see. you act like its Warmane's fault cuz too much ppl playing.. on your server there is no que.. oh wait..

6. May 29, 2017  
    the problem? lets see. you act like its Warmane's fault cuz too much ppl playing.. on your server there is no que.. oh wait..
    face ****in palm

7. May 30, 2017  
    or give humans undead racial, and remove their current racials

its doable, its not the only reason but still one of significant ones

I wouldnt hesitate to faction change in this case

inb4 "thats not blizzlike" i don't think this server is intended to be, shop/x5 xp/etcetcetc
    Has to be one of the worst solutions yet.

Tbh best solution is giving maybe a small gift to alliance players that isn't too much. Ex. Maybe a cosmetic TCG item like a random mount or a companion

8. May 30, 2017  
    What about increasin cooldown on horde racials, havent seen many suggest that. Que times are rediculous. Theres tons of ppl afk'ing ingame and hogging spots.

Solution to que times donate? Well while that is a good point, heres another. All ppl on server donate $10 to skip que times but wait, server maxes at 15000, and theres somewhere near about 20k trying to play at peak. So 20k players donated, do all 20k skip que times?

9. May 30, 2017  
    What about increasin cooldown on horde racials, havent seen many suggest that. Que times are rediculous. Theres tons of ppl afk'ing ingame and hogging spots.

Solution to que times donate? Well while that is a good point, heres another. All ppl on server donate $10 to skip que times but wait, server maxes at 15000, and theres somewhere near about 20k trying to play at peak. So 20k players donated, do all 20k skip que times?
    if 20k ppl would donate they would upgrade the servers :)

10. May 30, 2017  
    To Fix alliance horde ratio simply increase honor rates from alliance by 50% and badge income by 100%.(badges cant be disregarded anyways but it also makes haste).

One of these incentives will boost rapidly alliance faction numbers,most likely honor gain.
    Dude the things you're asking for are insane just because Alliance have smaller number you might as well ask the devs to make raid bosses easier for Alliance like the guy above said it's up to the players to re-roll to Alliance you can't force people to play a faction they don't wanna play.

11. May 30, 2017  

Your answer has got to be the worst solution I have ever read. What good does a small cosmetic item do to balance ratios? Warmane was warned about this problem and didn't do anything to prepare and now it has gotten to a really bad spot.

12. May 30, 2017  
    Faction queue for sure would be the best balancing option i think, but i wonder how? Locking acc to one faction?
    Go horde and donate to pass queue or wait alot, or go alliance and play the game.

13. May 30, 2017  
    first understand why ppl are crying abt ques, its not abt paying to skip its abt the que designed to never complete yes even after 20 ****in hours you think thats ok?
    Learn what the problem is? I have been in queue myself before, until I took the time to actually donate myself.

The queue is designed that donators can skip the queue infront of no-donators. Since this server has a huge playerbase that is donating, you end up getting skipped a lot.

-But as I have said, do you think they should just remove the benefits of donations, degrade the server and maybe remove some of the realms? Because to run the realms (with high population) they need money.

Now, go learn a bit more yourself, before you are being any more rude.

I actually agree there should be a afk-timer that kicks after a time. I think it should be a bit longer then retail queue, so people can be able to eat/go to toilet/walk their dog, before they are kicked and sent in queueu --> After they have waited them self for a long time.

If everyone donates, they will have both income to increase the cap and make a new realm. I don't see what you are getting at?

I am a alliance player myself. I would not want that. It would remove so much of the grind part that is left in the game.

If they would ever consider that, I really hope they are only doing it for a very short time. Maybe a weekend or so.
    Edited: May 30, 2017

14. May 30, 2017  
    OneOfAKind, heh, fitting name. You said everything I've been thinking when I read the tripe these entitled freeloaders vomit all over the forums.

15. May 30, 2017  
    Dude the things you're asking for are insane just because Alliance have smaller number you might as well ask the devs to make raid bosses easier for Alliance like the guy above said it's up to the players to re-roll to Alliance you can't force people to play a faction they don't wanna play.
    Most of people play horde for OP racials, not because they like their faction.

12 Last