Why do I have to wait in a queue?
We have set up a maximum population to our servers, to prevent undesirable lag and ensure a smooth gaming experience. Every time a player connects and the realm is full, he will be put in a queue.

Why can't you raise the population cap?
Since the launch of Outlands, we have upgraded our servers and improved our cores. The result is that we have been able to raise the cap to 15000 players. We will continue to work on improving performance, and if possible, we may continue raising the cap. If we raise the cap to any number further than our servers can handle, all players will face an undesirable lag.

Will there be any other new realms?
We have opened Medivh as promised and it has thousands of available slots, as it is far from the population cap. We do not have any plans for any new realm at the moment. Players willing to level on a x1 blizzlike rate may move to Medivh and not face queues there. More information about Medivh can be seen here.

Can I skip queues? How?
Premium users have the ability to skip the queue in any of our realms, incluiding Outlands. To learn about premium membership, read this.

My position in the queue is taking too long to change! Why is that?
Our servers will always try to get the closest as possible to our population cap. If a large amount of premium users connect in a short amount of time and we end up with more than 15000 players online, the queue will be held until there are free slots.