1. May 29, 2017  

Not being said enough.. Thank you warmane and devs

Man, reading these forums pisses me off. You act like moderators are these almighty gods who can change everything about Outland to cater your personal needs.

Mods and everyone else, thank you for all the work and the server. I am almost 70 and leveled ally. It sucked being ganked over and over, but what can you do. Look forward to getting to 70, getting attuned to everything and starting to raid.

Even though I'm sure you don't, don't pay attention to these people complaining for a one time fee to bypass queue and support you guys. Thanks from me and surely many others.

-Xan

2. May 29, 2017  

3. May 29, 2017  
    Xanuatza...69 human warrior. /played of 2 days exactly and still satisfied with Outland. Sorry bud.

4. May 29, 2017  
    Queue is not the problem.

Not being able to do anything at all is. You try to do quests for gear? You get ganked. You try to run dungeon? Get ganked at entrance. Try to farm? Get ganked. Try to PvP in BG? Bg doesn't fill up on your side and you're left with people running away from defending(Also get ganked). As much as I'd like to say good job... I can't, because people knew that this imbalance was gonna happen. It was predicted, but the mods laughed and wanted to see how it goes. Now they try to fix it by offering free character transfers without an incentive to play alliance, so a grand total of 20 people probably have done it at this point.

-not Xan

5. May 29, 2017  
    Then play medivh man...they give you guys so many options to play WoW the way you want to.

Tired of being ganked? Go horde
    Tired of no BGs? Go ally
    Tired of queue? Go medivh

Christ...

6. May 29, 2017  
    So should I just turn it into an endless cycle of me rerolling horde alliance? You're acting like what I'm saying is unreasonable when even your precious godking mods are saying whats going on is bad.

7. May 29, 2017  
    Not gunna donate if I cant even log into the server that I want to play to see if I enjoy it enuf to donate.

8. May 29, 2017  
    It's really a convenient copout to just say "they provide you with a service so who cares if theres problems?!!?"

Yea they have done an amazing job and I have enjoyed playing a lot, more than I care to admit on any private server. They handled launch well, they're handling overpopulation well and "most" things work. But like any service, which in this case this one IS being paid for, considering how many people were fed up with Q, and donated JUST to avoid it, feedback is mandatory, if in the form of rage, although it's not articulated as well as it could be, but it's stupid to pass off complains about faction imbalance and Queue times, and several bugs (which this is the minority of issues).

Some of the people complaining are "paying customers" of the server. So it is moronic to say "don't pay attention to this MASSIVE group of players who are potential future donators and players" because they are obligated now after receiving such hefty support from the community to provide an enjoyable and accessible experience, whether you want to accept it or not.

Again, I haven't donated, I sit in Q, I don't post complaints about it, I wait patiently. Its easier for me being in the US, because my playtime is a "Deadzone" in population, 9k-10k players, so usually I don't have to wait. But for players in EU who have limited time should NOT be obligated to donate, they shouldn't. But they should have equal access, because donating is DONATING not purchasing of services. That's my opinion, and even if I chose to donate it would remain my opinion, because I would donate to support the server, not to put out a vast majority of players who can't or haven't decided to yet.

It is their server however, and they can choose to run it as they please, and they do a good job regardless. So on behalf of the raging non-donators, the Q is understandable, but the 6-7 hours in Q is unreasonable. And im 100% positive that the developers here have been and will continue to work on ways of improving it for the community.

TLDR; Copouts aren't fair, complaints are reasonable.

Edit: I am in no way bashing anyone, this is constructive feedback and observation. I love this server

9. May 29, 2017  
    It's like talking to a wall man. You are both so entitled that it's like talking to a wall. You're not entitled to anything; warmane is doing a service to you. They're not forcing you to play here so if you dontt want to, don't.

Keep whining on the forums about things and see how that helps. I'm sure the mods will cater to your every need.

10. May 29, 2017  
    Believe it or not proxo, but they aren't doing this out of the goodness of their heart. The point of it isn't to make a pubby snowflake like you be happy and enjoy the game, but to make bank out of donations. The only reason why there isn't a straight up paywall is because they'd get ****ed by blizzard in a heartbeat.

11. May 29, 2017  
    I'm not saying everyone who complains isn't entitled to complain, however the lengths that people want warmane to go for them is just laughable. I'm not a fan of the cash shop and didn't realize that Outland is going to have a cash shop. Am I gonna reroll or endlessly complain on the forums cause I spent 10 euros on skipping a queue? No, I'm gonna deal with it....lol.

12. May 29, 2017  
    Then play medivh man...they give you guys so many options to play WoW the way you want to.

Tired of being ganked? Go horde
    Tired of no BGs? Go ally
    Tired of queue? Go medivh

Christ...
    Yep, if I'm still getting the same level of grief at 70, i'm going to sell my ally char and reroll horde. Even If i'd like to play alliance.
    We all have a choice but is there anything wrong in voiceing your opinion if theres something you wish would have been different. And what happens WHEN the server population gets really to off balanced, so that BG's don't work at all?
    And what does Jesus have to do with this?

13. May 29, 2017  
    Cause they all look like your pic Fanf3 lmao
    Edited: May 29, 2017 Reason: for the lolz

14. May 29, 2017  
    I just log in and leave my character screen there, so more people can cry because of the queue and premium accounts.
    Ops, one more slot occupied.

15. May 29, 2017  
    Man, reading these forums pisses me off. You act like moderators are these almighty gods who can change everything about Outland to cater your personal needs.

Mods and everyone else, thank you for all the work and the server. I am almost 70 and leveled ally. It sucked being ganked over and over, but what can you do. Look forward to getting to 70, getting attuned to everything and starting to raid.

Even though I'm sure you don't, don't pay attention to these people complaining for a one time fee to bypass queue and support you guys. Thanks from me and surely many others.

-Xan
    Finally who dont blame the admins.. and YES.. thanks Warmane for this awesome server keep up the good work :)