1. May 29, 2017  

Summons in Netherstorm working as intended or bannable?

Title says it all. Which is it? I looked through forums but couldnt find anything.

Thank you in advance.

2. May 29, 2017  

3. May 30, 2017  

4. May 30, 2017  
    Still waiting for an answer.
    wtf are you even talking about. more detail if you want responses

5. May 30, 2017  
    If you dont kno what the question means then you cant help but ill break it down for you. You aern't allowed to summon in netherstorm. You MUST have flying to do tempest keep instances but right now people are able to go inside the instance and summon. Is that intended or is it a bug that people are abusing in order to get kara attuned quicker.

6. May 30, 2017  
    "To accompany the information about patch 2.4 regarding the ability to summon into instances, Tigole popped into the Elitist Jerks forums with another handy detail."
    "The restriction on summoning in Netherstorm is going to be removed entirely! "

7. May 30, 2017  
    2.4 is does get removed, but we aernt on 2.4.

8. May 30, 2017  
    If you dont kno what the question means then you cant help but ill break it down for you. You aern't allowed to summon in netherstorm. You MUST have flying to do tempest keep instances but right now people are able to go inside the instance and summon. Is that intended or is it a bug that people are abusing in order to get kara attuned quicker.
    Being as I didnt know what you were talking about should mean its not bannable. I havent played TBC in like 10 years so I forgot you cant summon in netherstorm. Many people didnt play back then so you can't really expect people to know they arnt suppose to be doing it. I see people charging for summons there all day.

9. May 30, 2017  
    Being as I didnt know what you were talking about should mean its not bannable. I see people charging for summons there all day.
    Ignorance isn't an excuse for not being banned for exploiting a bug (if it was not intended to be out yet). Either way, if an admin doesn't respond I will go with that it is allowed and they implemented it early.

10. May 30, 2017  
    We are on client 2.4.3 so any fixes or changes to logic that occurred are already in place. Only the content(dungeons, raids, quests(kind of), etc) is gated to previous patches.

Level 30 ground mounts for example was a 2.4.3 change, are people exploiting that too by getting it?
    Edited: May 30, 2017

11. May 30, 2017  
    We are on client 2.4.3 so any fixes or changes to logic that occurred are already in place. Only the content(dungeons, raids, quests(kind of), etc) is gated to previous patches.

Level 30 ground mounts for example was a 2.4.3 change, are people exploiting that too by getting it?
    Touche, best point ive heard so far. thank you

12. May 30, 2017  
    ban cause u use a spell? would be funny