1. May 29, 2017  

Prof suggestions (war tank)

Hiya, im new to medivh but very used to TBC. I remember people being LW everywhere but i was curious if theres any other suggestions for warrior tank, like engineering for the helmet och maybe JC for the unique sockets. I couldnt find any info on blacksmithing and the extra sockets, as i recall that was wotlk but im unsure, would love some confirmation and suggestions. Thanks in advance.

2. May 29, 2017  
    double 45 stam trinket goblin rocket launcher or w/e from engineering and double stam ring enchants

3. May 29, 2017  
    Thanks, i probably wont go enchanting on my first char tho, its a hassle to lvl and not profitable unless your really lucky with recipes i guess. Im still trying to find out if blacksmiths learn the belt/bracer buckles in tbc.

4. May 29, 2017  
    they do not :/

also early enchanting is insane profit

5. May 29, 2017  
    Thanks for the suggestion, gonna try to decide tomorrow between skin+LW and later drop skinning for enchanting, or possibly go enchanting straight away so i dont miss out on disenchanting quest items.

6. May 30, 2017  
    If you got out there and made wands early they sold well. That's how enchanting works early on. Tedious to level, but the stat to rings is rather nice. I went skinning/leatherworking while leveling and will pick up either a combo of jewelcrafting and enchanting at max level or keep leatherworking with one of the two. Not dropping LW until I make my tank set.

7. May 30, 2017  
    The min/max option would be LW+enchanting and dropping enchanting for engineering once you have your BiS rings and can get SWP crafted helmet.

8. May 30, 2017  
    Thanks! thats exactly the kinda reply i was looking for :) ill go skin/ench for lvling, save my mats and then switch over to LW/ench and buy mats needed, hopefully i can make some gold on enchants.

9. May 30, 2017  
    Is there any jewelcraft trainer in stormwind or ironforge on Medivh?