1. May 30, 2017  

why so many scammers?

Hey!
    I've been playing in icecrown for a while and im a huge fan of the economy game that exists in wow, but its becoming harder to trust the players around.
    I created this topic so we can discuss ways to minimize scamming and create a community of players that dont need to check 3 times bedore a trade to be sure they are not being scammed.
    We can start by making a list of players that scam, with the name and how they scam.
    Bokemon traded me a trash item instead of wodin's lucky necklace like he was suposed to
    Interpool traded me 1 primordial saronite when he was supose to trade 2, this one was very tecnical because he would put the items and take them out right before i press trade.
    I see many times players spamming in global that they have been scammed and now there is a place with a permanent wall to put the names.
    Maybe this way gm's can see analyse names that have been written a few times and start to be aware of this situation.

2. May 30, 2017  
    Use the AH instead.
    And scamming is bannable, you can report those people if you have a sufficient proof.

3. May 30, 2017  
    I prefer using the trade channel because you can bargan, and trade items for other items.
    What proofs do you need to report?

4. May 30, 2017  
    I prefer using the trade channel because you can bargan, and trade items for other items.
    What proofs do you need to report?
    Proofs that he scammed you.

5. May 31, 2017  
    If you must trade, use COD. Or join a guild that would have primos and BOEs for sale and buy them.