1. May 30, 2017  

CoT Pre-Quest

So. We are 5 friends who tried to do the CoT Pre-Quest for 24 hours, getting ganked 24/7 - Do you actually wanna destroy the server totally?

2. May 30, 2017  
    i didnt think that the unbalance could be so heavy....this 20/80 is gonna kill the server soon (tm)

because the unbalance create moreee unbalance.

as u can see from others thread the ppl are annoyed to get camped, the quests in hellfire/nagrand/stv/tanaris are a totally mess. And what happen? Ah ok np i remake the char on horde ggwpez.
    Edited: May 30, 2017

3. May 30, 2017  
    then try do CoT Pre-Quest (Which is NEEEDED for Kara) - Impossible with 24/7 camp/gank @ questgiver + the spawnpoint is wrong aswell!

4. May 30, 2017  
    then try do CoT Pre-Quest (Which is NEEEDED for Kara) - Impossible with 24/7 camp/gank @ questgiver + the spawnpoint is wrong aswell!
    i know...and i admit by myself...that i'm tempt to reroll horde, because the game experience is rly rly bad on ally. And not only about the leveling...about everything.

5. May 30, 2017  
    Haha I rather stop playing on the server, aint gonna let admins win. ****ing pathetic! - Like they care @ all, they just want you to donate! (I will get banned for writing this)