1. May 30, 2017  

Currency Conversion(Regarding donation)

Heya there.

I'm going to start this off by saying I have donated; as I found the sum to be quite small to me and I didn't mind paying. Originally I thought of the concept as normal and people who complained were just kids in High School with no means of currency because they don't work and their parents said no(I think this is a good portion of them). However, it came to my attention recently and after some research I can see why there are people complaining. A good example would be Bulgaria, they tend to make Twenty Bulgarian Levs in a day's of work; 10 Euros to them is actually 20 Levs; which is -very- expensive. So before you go and shame these people; understand their situation and why they can't fit donating in their budget.

2. May 30, 2017  
    Holy freaking crap Batman, someone who understands that not everyone's salary is several thousand euro/bucks a month due its countries' financial standing :O Hats off to you, good sir!

3. May 30, 2017  
    It would be nice if people didn't have this issue; I feel like it might be fair if perhaps the donations were regulated to be fair for the countries in Eastern Europe. But it might hard to regulate; just something to help the little guys.

4. May 30, 2017  
    One option would be if you could directly use the coins you have to pay for the queue, that way people could pay for it by selling a character on the marketplace, so they dont have to actually pay cash for it.

5. May 30, 2017  
    One option would be if you could directly use the coins you have to pay for the queue, that way people could pay for it by selling a character on the marketplace, so they dont have to actually pay cash for it.
    afaik theres a coin fee when you list in your character for sale though.