1. June 1, 2017  
    There is a chance a nuclear reactor explodes in China, a strong wind arrives and leads the radiation wave to your country and everyone dies. There is also a chance a meteor strike exactly on your house/apartment building.
    Seriously, stop being toxic and frustrated. The internet in not the right place for that kind of behavior. Grow up, argue your opinions and realise that indeed, TBC is not a new expansion that people abandon in a half of year. I've only been playing Vanilla and TBC since 2005, respectively 2007 and the "hype" (like you peeps like to call it) never disappeared.

Take it as an advice, I've got nothing to gain by being "mean" to you over the internet.

Have a nice day!
    Wait a sec. Where exactly I'm frustrated, toxic and mean in my post? U are actually the one who is offensive here.

I just said that there is the possibility that TBC's population gonna drop after the hype. And yes, when a new realm opens there is usually a hype. Look at a Classic WoW server that was crazy hyped and has nowadays a massive population drop. Also Icecrown and Lordaeron had both 12k players and queue. Nowadays Lordaerons population is still fine but its definitely lower.

Now when u look at Outland the realm can handle a 15k population which is massive. It is a possible scenario that in few months Outlands population gonna drop to 12k while Medivh gonna have like 3k population and a merge can be considered. Keep in mind though that I say "possible scenario" and that doesn't mean that it necessarily going to happen.
    It is also a possible scenario that even more ppl gonna join TBC and Medivh will have 15k players and queue like Outland but imo thats unlikely to happen.
    Edited: June 1, 2017

2. June 1, 2017  
    Medihv is tons of fun right now. Yeah the pop is expected to go down but it wont go down to the point it's not enjoyable. Leave it how it is. Don't merge it.... The community is amazing on Medihv. Nothing beats seeing someone say Ding in guild chat again. :D

3. June 1, 2017  
    3k is still a healthy population

4. June 1, 2017  

5. June 1, 2017  
    I ll probably create horde rogue on Medivh and camp redridge 24/7. At least some fun <3

First 12