1. May 30, 2017  

How long is Medivh going to last

How many months or years

2. May 30, 2017  
    Wait until the TBC hype is over.
    Eventually Outland gonna have no more queue and will be merged with Medivh.

3. May 30, 2017  
    Raise Medvihs rate to x5, so it is more easy to merge ?

4. May 30, 2017  
    LoL Warmane cant win last week every one was wanting a x1 server now you are plotting its demise :D :D

5. May 31, 2017  
    Wait until the TBC hype is over.
    tbc is neither cataclysm nor mop

6. May 31, 2017  
    tbc is neither cataclysm nor mop
    Nevertheless there is a chance that some ppl gonna leave when they notice how grindy TBC is. Especially on the x1 realm.

7. May 31, 2017  

8. May 31, 2017  
    Nevertheless there is a chance that some ppl gonna leave when they notice how grindy TBC is. Especially on the x1 realm.
    There is a chance a nuclear reactor explodes in China, a strong wind arrives and leads the radiation wave to your country and everyone dies. There is also a chance a meteor strike exactly on your house/apartment building.
    Seriously, stop being toxic and frustrated. The internet in not the right place for that kind of behavior. Grow up, argue your opinions and realise that indeed, TBC is not a new expansion that people abandon in a half of year. I've only been playing Vanilla and TBC since 2005, respectively 2007 and the "hype" (like you peeps like to call it) never disappeared.

Take it as an advice, I've got nothing to gain by being "mean" to you over the internet.

Have a nice day!

9. May 31, 2017  
    I doubt that medivh will survive in the long term. It's great that the warmane staff tried to bring people an x1 server (i'm surprised they launched it so soon), but maybe they should have waited a little. I mean, the main server has around 5-6k people online at peak time, and that's obviously a big part of the warmane community, so yeah, it shows that people prefer high rates in general.

10. May 31, 2017  
    I think what most people want is a Medivh server with x5 EXPERIENCE rates. Not drop rates, not trade skill rates, just experience rates.

We liked BC back then because of the challenge and all the stuff to do. Also leaving everything else the same but XP would create a nice economy since all trade skill mats will always be in demand.

Idk maybe not, maybe i'm talking out of my ***, but when I did play on Medivh, what I read on forum posts, and what I see on discord is why I said "most" people want that.

11. May 31, 2017  
    I think what most people want is a Medivh server with x5 EXPERIENCE rates. Not drop rates, not trade skill rates, just experience rates.

We liked BC back then because of the challenge and all the stuff to do. Also leaving everything else the same but XP would create a nice economy since all trade skill mats will always be in demand.

Idk maybe not, maybe i'm talking out of my ***, but when I did play on Medivh, what I read on forum posts, and what I see on discord is why I said "most" people want that.
    But... that's exactly what Outland is?

12. May 31, 2017  
    But... that's exactly what Outland is?
    mostly, but then it has p2w shop and nerfed content. if it didn't have either of those, that would be the perfect server.
    Edited: May 31, 2017

13. June 1, 2017  
    mostly, but then it has p2w shop and nerfed content. if it didn't have either of those, that would be the perfect server.

Arrrrrgh............

14. June 1, 2017  
    Arrrrrgh............
    sorry :(

just speaking my mind

15. June 1, 2017  
    sorry :(

just speaking my mind

Hmmmmmmmm Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah.........

12 Last