1. May 30, 2017  

Tank Paladin - Anticipation

Hi

I come here today to ask how the "Anticipation" talent works/is supposed to work.
    I-m now lv 26, with 2 point into, giving me 8 additional defense. But I cant seem to understand how its supposed to work/where I can see its impact

Heres some images of my character sheet

http://imgur.com/a/iFUDB

As you can see, the 8 additional skills in defense cant be trained, and that I don-t have anything additional avoidance.
    Am I misunderstanding how this talent works?

2. June 8, 2017  
    Defense lowers the chance to BE crit, so this talent will basically lower the amount of times you will get crit from mobs.

However while leveling this talent is probably not very good i don't know the exact Math but its something like Mob lvl *5 + X amount. seeing as you get 5 points per level which you gain by being hit, and lack of defence on gear its not so hot. AT end game (70) this changes, at lvl 70 the "cap" is 490, after this you become crit immune for a lvl 73 mob (what raid bosses are considered to be) and is a must for any raid tank otherwise you will probably get one shot, this means anticipation becomes very useful at 70 as it is 20 less points you have to worry about getting on gear or gems giving a slot or 2 to focus on avoidance or mitigation.