1. May 30, 2017  

Just Joined Medivh from Outlands

Dammm it feels so much better on Medivh. I am right to believe they wont be selling gear on Medivh and the raiding should be harder as on Outlands people are clearing raids in greens?

2. May 30, 2017  
    thats what i hear and why i wanted to move, you want to level together? I made a post yesterday because doing it alone is aids but no takers yet

3. May 30, 2017  
    I was trying to quest in ungoro crater yesterday it was literally 10 horde for 1 alliance and every quests mobs already had several horde groups trying to complete it. A nightmare for alliance, so I decided to just grind monsters in corners of the map less crowded... only to get ganked 2v1 while I was low hp. So yeah... I am too thinking about switching.

4. May 30, 2017  
    Sure Valafarr sounds good, you allaince or horde? So far it's been pretty smooth for quests. Just the right amount of people about and they generaly help each other out not like on Outlands. Though im only level 6 so what do I know. xD

5. May 30, 2017  
    I just saw your post Valafar and I'm down for it. I have plenty of time these next few weeks so if your rolling alliance let me know!

6. May 30, 2017  
    Dammm it feels so much better on Medivh. I am right to believe they wont be selling gear on Medivh and the raiding should be harder as on Outlands people are clearing raids in greens?
    Yes, the idea is to have content in their pre-nerfed state (unlike Outland, that has the post-nerf versions), and to not have gear for sale in the Marketplace.

7. May 30, 2017  
    Medivh is a server which contains more retail like experience and therefore most trololol people that steamrolled on Outland, won't be found here.
    Retail - like experience however comes with it's goods and bads as well.
    In my eyes Medivh has a healthy ratio (alliance side isn't empty) and so far didn't had any problem finding almost instantly other people to tag along and do hard Quests.
    This situation however might change in a week or two, since most people will be rolling on 30+ level and therefore lower levels will be more spacious than now.
    If you have time to dedicate in a server where limited cash shop, no queue and no 1k people faceroll zerging in Hellfire Peninsula, then this is the right server for you!

8. May 30, 2017  
    i sent both of you guys a private message with my discord or you can add me on skype Hugmonster1313

9. May 30, 2017  
    im going to post the discord here because it seems you guys did not get the private message somehow even though it showed as sent

https://discord.gg/Y7yqZbT