1. May 30, 2017  

Any horde warlocks wanna band together and do the dreadsteed dungeon stuff?

that mount is pretty dank. anyone else out to get it?

2. May 31, 2017  
    I'd be up for that, the items to summon the Dreadsteed themselves cost 250g in total, if you haven't got them already you can just buy an item each and split the difference, works out super cheap

3. June 5, 2017  
    Well, I am up for it too, but seems it's hard almost as Thunderfury quest :)
    If it is requires same way as on vanila, I hope it's not gona be easy....

Undead/forsaken warlock 70
    nick: njonjo
    guild: <GUILD>

4. Well, I am up for it too, but seems it's hard almost as Thunderfury quest :)
    If it is requires same way as on vanila, I hope it's not gona be easy....
    On live I did the quest on my warlock at level 62, with a 61 and a 66 warlock also doing the quest chain, it was really easy and the "hardest" part was getting the gold for the quest.

5. Im totally up for that. Give me an ingame whisper. Name is Drewl.

6. I'm on Medivh doing the quest chain rn...Scholomance and dire maul left .../w Kuhrama if you wanna team up

7. Listr, outland, horde. hmu anytime

edit: done it
    Edited: June 28, 2017

8. July 4, 2017  
    If anyone is up for this on Medivh, hit me up!

Jeraar, lvl 60 Orc lock

9. Eekus, Ally, Outland - Contact me in game.
    I'm on the Scholomance part and looking for group.

Edit: Finished - but still wanting to help DM part, got mats, contact me.
    Edited: September 11, 2017

10. I'd like to get my Dreadsteed as well - I added you to friends list Eekus but haven't seen you online for a week now. Hoping for someone's tips and assistance.

Ally warlock, the name's Upscale.

11. I don't really think anybody will see this, but I just ding'd 60 on my Horde lock on the Outland realm, the name is Exertion. Anybody wanna knock this bad boy out still? Or even a part of it? PM ME, I'll be on all night

Again, whisper/add Exertion Horde side Outland, let's get that sweet 100% speed together