1. May 30, 2017  

1-70 Leveling Time Lapse

https://youtu.be/lkn2lFVBVJE

I don't know if there's any interest in this at all, but I've wanted to make a video along these lines for awhile.

2. May 30, 2017  
    Nice video! Balls of steel going STV, even as a group...

Now try Alliance :P

3. May 30, 2017  
    Yeah we figured we just had to get there as soon as we could. In my experience, the Alliance that were also out in front of the leveling mob didn't have a lot of interest in PvP. I think I only got killed twice before Outlands.

4. May 30, 2017  
    Yeah we figured we just had to get there as soon as we could. In my experience, the Alliance that were also out in front of the leveling mob didn't have a lot of interest in PvP. I think I only got killed twice before Outlands.
    You son of a *****...I spent 75% of my time as a ghost...Almost 3 days played and I'm still only 68...And I've been busting *** trying to be as efficient as possible..

5. May 30, 2017  
    Ha I'm sorry to hear that. The trade off is that we were all up for about 20 hours the first day just to get as far ahead as possible. Sacrificing sleep (not as much as we have on retail releases) and social lives for a private server of a 10 year old game version is kind of tough to justify. I always feel bad for people who have to level around real life schedules.

6. May 30, 2017  

7. May 31, 2017  
    Rofl its a x5 server..... <.< Smart people skipped STV and Tanaris .....