1. May 31, 2017  
    Ok. First of all.. WoW is a PvP game so changing server to PvE is not an option.. another thing.. you guys want the population in each faction at 7500.. staff told already a couple of times that is impossible.. the best solution would be delete the racials and give alliance 2x XP, HONOR, REP gain..

EDIT: and maybe a name change for transfers
    If you want to delete racials, then why play tbc? Go play some other expansion.

2. May 31, 2017  
    i dont want but you see what's happening :) And not im crying all day on forums why its 70/30 or whatever

3. May 31, 2017  
    Ok. First of all.. WoW is a PvP game so changing server to PvE is not an option.. another thing.. you guys want the population in each faction at 7500.. staff told already a couple of times that is impossible.. the best solution would be delete the racials and give alliance 2x XP, HONOR, REP gain..

first of all wow ist NOT a PVP game. it was never built as a pvp game and could never be. the imbalance between classes and races was too high, which shows that competetive pvp gaming in wow was never a real thing. it was always puposed as a pve game. so pls dont talk ****.

second of all, alliance is dying, groups are getting smaller, people are quitting because horde just keeps on rushing 1 ally with 10 man down to feel strong lmao. i leveled alliance because we started here with 10 mates, normally im a hordeplayer. now after nearly 2 weeks, 5 of them barely come online because its ****ed up to level up or just do anything. switch the ****ing server to pve, whoever wants to fight can switch with /pvp, otherwise the server will lose players everyday on alliance side and gain more on horde, until BG que time will be a lifetime for horde, have fun farming honor then.

4. May 31, 2017  
    first of all wow ist NOT a PVP game. it was never built as a pvp game and could never be. the imbalance between classes and races was too high, which shows that competetive pvp gaming in wow was never a real thing. it was always puposed as a pve game. so pls dont talk ****.

second of all, alliance is dying, groups are getting smaller, people are quitting because horde just keeps on rushing 1 ally with 10 man down to feel strong lmao. i leveled alliance because we started here with 10 mates, normally im a hordeplayer. now after nearly 2 weeks, 5 of them barely come online because its ****ed up to level up or just do anything. switch the ****ing server to pve, whoever wants to fight can switch with /pvp, otherwise the server will lose players everyday on alliance side and gain more on horde, until BG que time will be a lifetime for horde, have fun farming honor then.
    if wow isnt a PvP game why the retail pvp realms were the most populated? wow is a pvp game.. this is why wpvp exist.. if you would ask peeps 70% would say pvp>pve server.. if someone want insta q for bg-s he can roll to alliance for free.. i even tried pve servers and that just boring af in wow.. and i dont even mention alliance win more BGs than horde on this server atm

5. May 31, 2017  
    Would it ruin the realm if they added a 50% faction login cap? Surely the wait times would prompt using the free faction change service.

6. May 31, 2017  
    Would it ruin the realm if they added a 50% faction login cap? Surely the wait times would prompt using the free faction change service.
    they cant manage to do this sadly due to u change factions after login

7. May 31, 2017  
    Or level as horde and swap to alliance at 70 after you are fully geared.....then sit around spamming lfg forever

8. May 31, 2017  
    LOL LOL and LOL AGAIN, they complain about ganking? cmon guys, i make quests, never attack alliance players, NEVER , but they attack ME, where they see me, i let em kill ME because i hate this, maybe they will be satisfied and leave, do u think ? no, they play in groups and kill ME AGAIN, AND AGAIN , and every horde player, no matter level, and now u complain on the forum ? cmon ! LOL

9. May 31, 2017  
    You get so defensive when it comes to racials. In every thread you reply the same thing. Do you not want a balanced experience in pvp?

10. May 31, 2017  
    just make the server pve wtf ichi ya yo ?

11. May 31, 2017  
    just make the server pve wtf ichi ya yo ?
    That makes sense and would be logical, they have no logic here, they'd rather the Alliance die and the Horde overpopulate like always.

12. May 31, 2017  

So they can't cap players at 7,5k but infact can remove racials just out of the game and add faction based xp boosts. That's the biggest pile of **** i've read todays, grats m8.

/e: i was on servers before, where character creation was disabled for horde. That can be done 100%
    Edited: May 31, 2017

13. May 31, 2017  
    So they can't cap players at 7,5k but infact can remove racials just out of the game and add faction based xp boosts. That's the biggest pile of **** i've read todays, grats m8.
    I don't know about the rest, but capping the population of each faction at 7.5k is definitely not as easy as it sounds. I don't even know if it's possible. The reason for this is that you choose the faction of your character AFTER logging in and getting past the queue.

14. May 31, 2017  

/e: i was on servers before, where character creation was disabled for horde. That can be done 100%
    They can do anything they want, they just don't want to do it because they'd rather the smaller population of Alliance get pissed and roll Horde because it's easier than fixing the problem.

15. May 31, 2017  
    I don't know about the rest, but capping the population of each faction at 7.5k is definitely not as easy as it sounds. I don't even know if it's possible. The reason for this is that you choose the faction of your character AFTER logging in and getting past the queue.
    So just make the server PvE for a week or two, PROBLEM SOLVED!

Or give Alliance higher rates until enough people switch over, ANOTHER SOLUTION!

It really is THIS EASY but it's not being done, I don't get why you guys hate Alliance this much to make us rage and reroll Horde, you're literally doing nothing to fix it, I've already gone back to my Horde hunter because I'm sick of being dead for 80% of my time online.
    Edited: May 31, 2017

First 12345 ... Last