1. June 1, 2017  
    ofc there is horde everywhere its 2 to 1 ration after all what did you expect? but only because you find it hard to level dont mean alliance faction is dead.

also they can fix this very easy 7k pop cap per faction and there you go.it will be something like 5500 alliance vs 7k horde.what more can you ask for?if that happen all this people who are stuck for hours in queue and play horde will most likely move alliance to skip it.only problem with faction cap is that warmane made it so you can have horde and alliance on same account,something that didnt exist back in TBC, so that make it pretty much impossible to track is the account horde or alliance.
    anything else such as giving free fly mounts or bonus Honor for alliance,or free items,removing racial ( thats most ******ed idea ever, why not remove race next so we can all be human LOL) is just gonna turn the server into some custom made circus,and will completely break the balance in PVE and PVP.
    Your ratios are way off. Try more on the lines of 9:1 H/A ratios.

2. June 1, 2017  
    Your ratios are way off. Try more on the lines of 9:1 H/A ratios.
    show proof that is 9:1? according to arena teams and raiding guild its not off.

3. June 1, 2017  
    if you play horde you should know that alliance is in bad shape

4. June 1, 2017  
    Let ask KITTYSOFTPAW how is to gank horde low level players and after that start complaining!

5. June 1, 2017  
    Honestly I only rolled Horde so I could survive and level in peace. Yes, Alliance do gank me sometimes. But anyone who thinks Horde do not dominate this server are blind, plain and simple. Once I hit 70 I'll likely do the free transfer.

6. June 1, 2017  
    I play Horde because that is what I played then TBC was new way back when. I never attack questing Alliance (in fact, I never attack anyone, I've only killed one person, and that was because they attacked me while I was questing and happen to not be 30 levels higher than me like every other Alliance that kills me). I was killed over and over and over yesterday while questing. I don't even put up a fight, I mean, what's the point. Two shot'd by a 70 Alliance, the same one, again and again. Oh, now he has three buddies with him. Great. It's annoying, but I don't get super mad about it. I totally understand that Horde has way more players, but that doesn't mean there are not dicks on both sides.

First ... 456