1. May 30, 2017  

Warmane listen up please.... Hordes are ruining the realm its getting bad

Now I been posting alot of bs... but on a serious note.

TBC outland will just die soon Hordes are ruining it with the almost 10k hordes and 5k alliance...
    its getting worst everyday. people post about getting ganked every 5mins which is true and lack of everything.. Hordes are slowly just drainning the realm as more people are considering going to hordes only because sick and tired of dying from them or packed major areas of questing with hordes which makes it impossible to do anything.

Either this ends up 10k + growing number of Hordes which will just make alliance quit making horde only realm and let them pvp them selfs lol and play with them selfs....

or you guys try to fix it... give some benefits to alliance free 100% mount or Free flying mount there must be some appealing to why go to alliance either way non will free transfare ? really yeah sure but why would they to get ganked by Horde every 10mins when you trying to quest ? in outland first few levels is nightmare.... the only zone i bearlly saw horde was blades edge....

Bgs... many here are for pvp well good luck I heard people joining ques on bgs waiting long *** time and then end up 5v10 hordes damn amazing great...

Fantastic TBC experience for Allaince players

great server great realm didnt mind giving 10 euros to it but I wish i could enjoy the game just as muc as giving them 10 euro to server to support it because as you might see its not happening....

Hordes are just Runing the realm...

Do something about it or in month time TBC will be gone.....

2. May 30, 2017  
    Server was only released about a week ago and they've already added free faction changing from Horde to Alliance, I think it's safe to say they are aware of the issue and are working on implementing further options to fix it, like it says so on the front page. I understand your frustration as I have also tried to level an alliance character, but just let them do their jobs because I am sure they need no further reminders that the factions are currently inbalanced, just try to enjoy the game as much as you can and be grateful we have a server at all to play on.

3. May 30, 2017  
    I don't think the issue is that they don't know, because they definitely do. The issue is that they haven't implemented anything yet that has been effective, and they're on a clock, because it's slowly getting worse and worse.

4. May 30, 2017  
    I'd switch in an instant if switching side was actually beneficial but it isn't atm, rep lost, buy back the mounts (not the training just the mounts), 0 flight path I mean nothing game breaking but still annoying.

And let's be honest horde racial is better than ally racial in TBC, so unless there was something to gain out of switching to ally there just no point.

Oh yeah and ally joining a bg with 10 horde vs 2-3 of em, cool stuff.

5. May 30, 2017  
    It is not that bad, as of writing this message it is 39% A / 61% H
    Some staff still don't know. :)

6. May 30, 2017  
    Server was only released about a week ago and they've already added free faction changing from Horde to Alliance, I think it's safe to say they are aware of the issue and are working on implementing further options to fix it, like it says so on the front page. I understand your frustration as I have also tried to level an alliance character, but just let them do their jobs because I am sure they need no further reminders that the factions are currently inbalanced, just try to enjoy the game as much as you can and be grateful we have a server at all to play on.
    it will get worst tho... if they dont do anything soon... and if being grateful about having server which you cant really enjoy as playing alliance but I bet its brilliant for horde players running around doing their quest killing some alliance... etc I got killed by 2 guys when I was eating food to heal up.... just randomly decided to kill me...

but like yeah.. I could just go play 7.2 Legion on retail saddly its boring and TBC just made it fun again till i reached outland.....and started leveling there

7. May 30, 2017  
    Some staff still don't know. :)
    its not that bad :D only almost 10k hordes to 5k xD not that bad yep agree lol :D

8. May 30, 2017  
    it will get worst tho... if they dont do anything soon... and if being grateful about having server which you cant really enjoy as playing alliance but I bet its brilliant for horde players running around doing their quest killing some alliance... etc I got killed by 2 guys when I was eating food to heal up.... just randomly decided to kill me...

but like yeah.. I could just go play 7.2 Legion on retail saddly its boring and TBC just made it fun again till i reached outland.....and started leveling there
    Still, let's give them time to work on the new balancing features before saying things like "the server is ruined". They have always delivered on time with issues like this and it is not their first server with these issues. So give it time and enjoy it as much as you can.

9. May 30, 2017  
    Still, let's give them time to work on the new balancing features before saying things like "the server is ruined". They have always delivered on time with issues like this and it is not their first server with these issues. So give it time and enjoy it as much as you can.
    Which of their servers had problems with horde ally ratio? And how did they fix it?

10. May 30, 2017  
    Sometimes it is better to take a good decision rather than waiting for the best decision. Every day people are playing with other people, they find guilds, they find mates etc. The longer this lasts, the harder it will be to make them move to ally. I believe the perfect decision needs to be developed and it takes time, but you can also find many many solutions proposed by players that will take no time to apply.

Of course if there is a server that can find the solution it is probably warmane. Still the ones working there are humans and what players proposed must be heard, because nobody knows everything.

11. May 30, 2017  
    Balancing features need to be there when a server goes live. Weirdly people need to be bought into playing alliance on tbc. It's always been like that.
    Now there is not much you can do. Getting people to change the faction you have to offer them something and it's mostly impossible to find a good solution so that only half of the horde players even consider changing. Either you overdo it so everyone who's an opportunist joins alliance due to the artificial benefits or you go with a half-measure and nothing changes.

12. May 30, 2017  
    Which of their servers had problems with horde ally ratio? And how did they fix it?
    Back in 2012, if memory serves me right, Deathwing had a similiar issue and at the time the free faction change was enough to fix it. In this case it appears that for now, it is helping, but not solving the problem, which they are aware of.

Sometimes it is better to take a good decision rather than waiting for the best decision. Every day people are playing with other people, they find guilds, they find mates etc. The longer this lasts, the harder it will be to make them move to ally. I believe the perfect decision needs to be developed and it takes time, but you can also find many many solutions proposed by players that will take no time to apply.

Of course if there is a server that can find the solution it is probably warmane. Still the ones working there are humans and what players proposed must be heard, because nobody knows everything.
    They do listen to the community, probably more than any other private server out there, as I am sure they are listening to everyones suggestions, however I imagine that some of them are easier said than done, therefore, give them time to come up with the best one(s). However, arguing and constantly posting rage threads on the forum certainly does not help the situation.

13. May 30, 2017  
    Back in 2012, if memory serves me right, Deathwing had a similiar issue and at the time the free faction change was enough to fix it. In this case it appears that for now, it is helping, but not solving the problem, which they are aware of.

They do listen to the community, probably more than any other private server out there, as I am sure they are listening to everyones suggestions, however I imagine that some of them are easier said than done, therefore, give them time to come up with the best one(s). However, arguing and constantly posting rage threads on the forum certainly does not help the situation.
    It surely doesn't help the situation. However the situation you explain from 2012... how old was Deathwing then? I really see no point creating a char on horde then changing faction 2 weeks later :D

14. May 30, 2017  
    It only takes a few B-holes to ruin something great. Both sides are full off B-holes, no one disputes that. But right now the Horde have the power. Being an B-hole form a position of power is sad. I don't mind fighting. I like being the underdog. I am looking forward to gearing up and bringing the fight a little better. But when you have Horde that follow you through the CoT attunement quest and kill you at the last second before completion? That's griefing. This is just one example of what is going on.

I don't blame the devs. I chose to play Alliance this time around. This is just the current state of the server. I know I can take my donations elsewhere. I will be doing that. This could've been something magnificent. Instead it's only kind of OK.
    Edited: May 30, 2017

15. May 30, 2017  
    Make it PvE realm for neptune sake it will instantly increase alliance population! there is no point in a pvp realm when there is only 1 faction left

123 ... Last