1. May 30, 2017  
    it dosnt have to be a pve realm it can still be mixed because then there is more to do... but the fact is they should do something and they probobly are.... we just have to wait... How ever right now its down hill but we still play. And look at Icecrown its pretty much 50-50 on both sides so hopefully we see that here as well....

2. May 30, 2017  

3. May 30, 2017  
    I find these posts hilarious. A little back story on why. In arathi highlands I was continuously camped by a group of 5 alliance that were there just to kill horde. In STV same thing, in Feralas I had a group of 3 that were camping the wildlands portion. In Hellfire today there were 3 grouped up killing everyone around. Majority of the time I used to be passive and not attack unless they attacked first, but after the repeated issues I have had with alliance I have gone to the "if its red, its dead" motto. Most hordies leveling what to get through leveling not stop to pvp. You guys create more and more of us each day with your "gank squads" you put together and then cry about imbalance when we get sick of it and start pvp'ing back. Its cute.

4. May 30, 2017  
    I find these posts hilarious. A little back story on why. In arathi highlands I was continuously camped by a group of 5 alliance that were there just to kill horde. In STV same thing, in Feralas I had a group of 3 that were camping the wildlands portion. In Hellfire today there were 3 grouped up killing everyone around. Majority of the time I used to be passive and not attack unless they attacked first, but after the repeated issues I have had with alliance I have gone to the "if its red, its dead" motto. Most hordies leveling what to get through leveling not stop to pvp. You guys create more and more of us each day with your "gank squads" you put together and then cry about imbalance when we get sick of it and start pvp'ing back. Its cute.
    You find your post even more hilarious, what do you expect us to do when doing SL or Sethekk Halls is close to impossible. Tried to summon our party there for 45 minutes with 20 hordes gangbaning you everytime you give it a go. We cant do any kinda of PvE the only thing left is basically farming materials and lowbies in lower zones since Pve is almost completely of the charts.

Well i'm done now we switched horde a few hours ago now.

5. May 31, 2017  
    you are hillerious ofc we will gang you guys becaue as I said befor " have some taste of your own medicin" but for us this ganking is 20x worst... every summoning stone every major quest areas in outlands every major elite spawns farming spawns... eveyrtinhg its just horde

6. May 31, 2017  
    Regardless of what any Horde says...It's obvious that Horde vastly outnumber Alliance, and are EXTREMELY hostile especially in STV/Tanaris/HFP/Zangermarsh/Nagrand/Shadowmoon Valley. Other than that it's just kinda normal...Still loads of Horde but the other zones aren't as popular and people are spread out.

But it's an epidemic. I grinded my *** off super hard and it still took 3 days played to hit 70. I spent so much time resurrecting and then immediately getting DESTROYED by random passersby. I NEVER got spawn camped by one person, I died hundreds of times to DIFFERENT Horde.

7. May 31, 2017  
    I play Horde and I feel with you guys. I hate to see groups of 10+ Hordes ganking 1 or max 2 allies. I'd transfer instantly, but there is not a single advantage. You got no flightpaths, you got no rep, you got no professions, you got weaker racials, you can't do **** in PvE. It's just sad and it's getting worse.

8. May 31, 2017  
    please add instant level 70 only in alliance side for coins

9. May 31, 2017  
    you all are *****ing and i can understand your frustration, but what is your solution to this? All i read is "OMFG DO SOMETHING", do what exactly?

The only thing that comes to my mind, is to completly shut down the option to create horde characters atm.

Although that probably will piss off people and even make them stop playing here, so im not sure about that one.

10. May 31, 2017  
    Im Horde and i support going PVE. World PvP is and always has been lame. Just ganks 5v1 or level 70 vs level 10. Who really wants to pvp goes arena or bgs.

11. May 31, 2017  
    you all are *****ing and i can understand your frustration, but what is your solution to this? All i read is "OMFG DO SOMETHING", do what exactly?

The only thing that comes to my mind, is to completly shut down the option to create horde characters atm.

Although that probably will piss off people and even make them stop playing here, so im not sure about that one.
    fraction cap.... on both sides... or benefits to alliance

12. May 31, 2017  
    See, I transfered from horde to Aliance and gms just dont want to do a single request.. I just wanted to change my char name, cause.. Did u ever saw night elf with name ORCY!?

13. May 31, 2017  
    I rolled alliance as I thought that this will enhance my options to PvP (e.g. insta bg queues for instance). I struggled with lvling somewhat, although by reading posts of other I avoided popular quest areas and quested as much as possible in the early morning hours and managed to hit 70. At 70 it hit me how much of a hassle alliance has when I tried to create an arena team to essentially play 10 games for points. It is impossible to do so in Nagrand and it is sometimes doable at Blade's edge arena. I rather not go into how much trouble Alliance has with instances and attunements. Just by observing the global chat of both factions it is like day and night. No matter what the number on the website state, there is now way in hell that the ratio is 61/39 or w/e. I'm not even sure how this is calculated as people have chars from both sides (e.g. my first created toon was horde as a preventive measure if the server locked up the creation of new chars). I would be more inclined to state there is a 20:80 ratio in fact online.

What is ridicolous on another level is the BG queues for alliance are in fact instant (where horde has to wait) but then it is 5 Alliance members vs 10/15 of horde players and obivously there is no option of winning a Bg.

I rerolled horde and rather lvl up to 70 again peacefully and play normally than battle and be unable to really do anything as Alliance. There is no levelling boost whatsoever that would move me to roll alliance at this point (double honor, mount, cosmetics and other silly ideas posted).

There are essentially 3 additional ways (besides faction change that isn't really working right now anyway) to attempt to reverse the situation at hand (as real reversal will likely never occur). They are as follows and likely more than 1 are needed in order to somewhat even out the population:
    - Remove the option to create additional horde characters for the time being;
    - Cap the population for each faction at 7500 (which means that additional horde will be in queue that automatically leads to the follow up question whether premium users will be skipping queue to the faction cap aswell and the amount of them already being such users (which only the staff about - e.g. there could be more than 10k user already being premium, idk);
    - Make the server PvE and let the PvP occurr in arenas or BGs.

Obviously the second solution is likely the most effective but it is hard to say at this point. Each and every day of this ongoing situation only diminishes the little of will that alliance players have as this really can't be described fun or enticing or whatever you wish to call it, but more so a slaughterfest where you're unable to do anything. There are numerous people who rerolled and are very unlikely ever going back.

14. May 31, 2017  
    I'd be fine with a pve server change. At this point there is not anything you can offer to alliance players at level cap, except for something like free flying. I think offering new players a free 60% or 100% riding would be good too, but that only will attract new players to alliance. If its any consolation, I leave alliance alone, even in a group. I know it isnt fun to be outnumbered and ganked constantly. To be fair to the horde, I have seem more horde leaving alliance alone than going after them.

15. May 31, 2017  
    Ok. First of all.. WoW is a PvP game so changing server to PvE is not an option.. another thing.. you guys want the population in each faction at 7500.. staff told already a couple of times that is impossible.. the best solution would be delete the racials and give alliance 2x XP, HONOR, REP gain..

EDIT: and maybe a name change for transfers
    Edited: May 31, 2017

First 1234 ... Last