1. May 31, 2017  
    Scoobydoo u a ***** make ally char than say all is perfect. Bigest part why ppl make horda IS RACIALS, that changed on last TBC pach whan thay boost humans and paladins. And for sure it will be worst for ally ppl want kill and thay coming to lower and lower areas so dont think u can lvl in Redridge, Westfal without hard ganking, why, cose thay CAN, no need some big reason. Some of my donors friend just stop play Outland and looking something else cose only thing u can do now is lvl up horda char. and fo that ***** there is 10K faking horda playes faking stupid moron.

2. May 31, 2017  
    and again calling 5k online alliance players low population is beyond *****ic.

pve armory for moroes in kara http://i.imgur.com/JQZv7II.png
    top 20 guilds 9 alliance 11 horde....you are right alliance side is dead no one doing any PVE at all....
    I was on my Horde warlock a couple days ago questing in Hillsbrad. A lonely Alliance rogue decided he'd try and get a jump on me. I was already at about 2/3 health from the mob. Before the dude could even finish his stunlock, about 4 other horde questing nearby took care of him. Poor fella didn't stand a chance.

Is that a coincidence? If so, then there have been quite a few of those coincidences lately.

Why are you opposed to solutions to repopulate Alliance? I'm assuming you are Horde (I am as well). What solution would you be willing to contribute to keep you happy and yet help the Alliance population grow? Because right now, it seems your suggested idea is to do nothing and let the unhappy Alli suffer.

3. May 31, 2017  
    I was on my Horde warlock a couple days ago questing in Hillsbrad. A lonely Alliance rogue decided he'd try and get a jump on me. I was already at about 2/3 health from the mob. Before the dude could even finish his stunlock, about 4 other horde questing nearby took care of him. Poor fella didn't stand a chance.

Is that a coincidence? If so, then there have been quite a few of those coincidences lately.

Why are you opposed to solutions to repopulate Alliance? I'm assuming you are Horde (I am as well). What solution would you be willing to contribute to keep you happy and yet help the Alliance population grow? Because right now, it seems your suggested idea is to do nothing and let the unhappy Alli suffer.
    i never opposed to the idea to make it more balanced,however calling 5k online players low population and "dead side" is just not true.from what i read the only people really complaining about it are guys who are low level and get gank,not level 70 players.also everyone have the option to level as horde and free change to alliance later on right?

as for solutions free level 30 mount for alliance BEFORE server release was most likely best option to balance it.right now...dont see any.free transfer,close horde char creation,separated QUEUE for alliance and horde and then give the server time to balance itself.think we had this situation few years ago on other warmane(molten) realm and this is what they did,and worked fine at the end.

but i can tell you 100% server is not gonna die :D alliance have enough raiding guilds atm to sustain themself.PVE is pretty sweet aswell with this fast BG pop.check PVP armory you will see there is lots of alliance teams.

i am horde btw yes but i have low level dwarf paladin and i can see the global for alliance side its really active.
    Edited: May 31, 2017

4. May 31, 2017  
    why will it end up 90:10? you all complain about 39:61 faction ration but seems like you all ignore the fact there is 5k alliance players online.5k !!! that is way way way more then enough population to perfectly sustain peoples need of raid/bg/dungeon.other TBC servers out there dont even have 5k total population and here you complain about ration its so lame.true you cant do much open world,unless you in big groups but on other hand you have instant BG pop and can gear up for PVP faster then horde.as for Leveling part well..use you brain for 1 sec.level as horde free transfer alliance later on...i am sure lots of people are doing that.

also wanna just put this here http://i.imgur.com/oJqJe6a.jpg 3v7...
    Not sure what server you play on because it's clearly not Outland.

Go to ANY zone, ANY of them.. You will see a 10:1 Horde to Alliance ratio, go to the ALLIANCE zones and you'll see more Horde than Alliance.

Go to any of the cities, there are a TON more Horde than Alliance there as well.

You're believing made up numbers because if you played both sides you would IMMEDIATELY notice the difference and how those numbers are bull****.

5. May 31, 2017  
    Just make ally, do in Ungoro, Tanaris and u will c you a alone and there is about 20 reds around, go in Hellfire, Zangarmars and try do some qs nothing change agein u be alone with 20 reds around in some moment some1 atack and u can do ****. that is a problem, alsso aly a friking uslless *****es. Fackt.

6. May 31, 2017  
    Just make ally, do in Ungoro, Tanaris and u will c you a alone and there is about 20 reds around, go in Hellfire, Zangarmars and try do some qs nothing change agein u be alone with 20 reds around in some moment some1 atack and u can do ****. that is a problem, alsso aly a friking uslless *****es. Fackt.
    This. ^ All of this. ^

7. May 31, 2017  
    Not sure what server you play on because it's clearly not Outland.

Go to ANY zone, ANY of them.. You will see a 10:1 Horde to Alliance ratio, go to the ALLIANCE zones and you'll see more Horde than Alliance.

Go to any of the cities, there are a TON more Horde than Alliance there as well.

You're believing made up numbers because if you played both sides you would IMMEDIATELY notice the difference and how those numbers are bull****.
    ofc there is horde everywhere its 2 to 1 ration after all what did you expect? but only because you find it hard to level dont mean alliance faction is dead.

also they can fix this very easy 7k pop cap per faction and there you go.it will be something like 5500 alliance vs 7k horde.what more can you ask for?if that happen all this people who are stuck for hours in queue and play horde will most likely move alliance to skip it.only problem with faction cap is that warmane made it so you can have horde and alliance on same account,something that didnt exist back in TBC, so that make it pretty much impossible to track is the account horde or alliance.
    anything else such as giving free fly mounts or bonus Honor for alliance,or free items,removing racial ( thats most ******ed idea ever, why not remove race next so we can all be human LOL) is just gonna turn the server into some custom made circus,and will completely break the balance in PVE and PVP.

8. May 31, 2017  
    ofc there is horde everywhere its 2 to 1 ration after all what did you expect? but only because you find it hard to level dont mean alliance faction is dead.

also they can fix this very easy 7k pop cap per faction and there you go.it will be something like 5500 alliance vs 7k horde.what more can you ask for?if that happen all this people who are stuck for hours in queue and play horde will most likely move alliance to skip it.i am pretty sure nost had faction cap at some point ( can be another server tho) so it can be done.
    however anything such as giving free fly mounts or bonus Honor for alliance,or free items,removing racial ( thats most ******ed idea ever, why not remove race next so we can all be human LOL) is just gonna turn the server into some custom made circus,and will completely break the balance in PVE and PVP.
    I never said free ****, my original idea was to make the server PvE for a week or two or give Alliance higher exp gains, I don't want a free mount or removing of racials, that's dumb.

Also, it's not 2:1, you can believe those bull**** numbers on the website if you want but it's AT LEAST 5:1 in every zone in the game.

9. May 31, 2017  
    I'm not sure why all of these threads turn into people being frustrated about ganking as if a 50/50 population split will keep 70s from camping 30's or groups of either faction from wreaking havoc on a zone. Horde vastly outnumber Alliance and that needs to be addressed no doubt, but go to any server where it's 50/50 (unnamed vanilla private server), and people were still complaining about getting camped, higher levels ganking, and avoiding certain zones because of the unwanted PvP.

I want there to be faction balance for a plethora of reasons, but stop bringing up ganking as the main argument if you expect anything to get done. Also stop asking for faction caps every 3 posts when they already stated multiple times it can't be done, these threads that pop up every hour are just 3rd grade temper tantrums, stop embarrassing yourselves.

If you're Alliance and frustrated, roll horde so when the ratio is 99/1 because they neglected to take action, they won't have a choice but to do SOMETHING or watch another TBC server die due to faction imbalance.

10. May 31, 2017  
    With all those qq topics even u are just making ppl more eager to play horde and make u cry harder tbh.

Even at 50/50 ratio on tbc u will still die all the time, zones are small and theres useful things to do apart from lvling add the high population and u will always be getting some world pvp action no matter the ratio.

Couple of months ago, people were crying how lord doesnt have enough ppl in it for world pvp, bgs and arenas because its too harsh which defeats the purpose of saying "pvp" on the realm list, well here u go a true pvp realm and now u cry u die too much :D

11. May 31, 2017  
    you are such a bambie look you got your buddys all over you... and we need to group up to do anything... are you really that stupid and dont see this as a ****ing issue ? tell me

12. May 31, 2017  
    you know what scares me the most at this time... the fact that I dont think warmane even reads this.... ? non of the GMs or owners have replayed...

13. May 31, 2017  
    peak time is 6k vs 9k now.. so not even 1:2

14. June 1, 2017  
    you know what scares me the most at this time... the fact that I dont think warmane even reads this.... ? non of the GMs or owners have replayed...
    You couldn't be more wrong.

15. June 1, 2017  
    My advice for Good faction balance.

-Faction transfer from Horde to alliance(Already implemented)
    -LOWER Alliance MOUNTS COST (This is easy to do, and it wont affect Game Much at all)
    Give lvl 30 Free mount and free riding skill.
    Lower lvl 60 mount cost
    lower flying mounts cost

This is already better than nothing.
    Edited: June 1, 2017

First ... 3456 Last