1. May 30, 2017  

The Final Solution

It's simple: force horde players to re-roll alliance when they log in. Then make it so nobody can make a horde character for awhile.

2. May 30, 2017  
    It's simple: force horde players to re-roll alliance when they log in. Then make it so nobody can make a horde character for awhile.
    No need to punish orc/taurens/trolls/belfs. Just force UD players to transfer :) /s

3. May 30, 2017  
    No need to punish orc/taurens/trolls/belfs. Just force UD players to transfer :) /s
    Blonde Belf Males as well

4. May 30, 2017  
    Since they didnt take measures to prevent this, its going to be hard to fix. stop horde character creation or turn the queue to be 50-50 ish, or give transfers 100% ground mount free or something, i know they said they will not "bribe" players, but they probably should. And i am playing ally looking forward to fast queues but everything else is VERY hard to do.

5. May 30, 2017  
    The damage I fear is done, unless the final solution is something along the lines of this.

There is not much else Warmane can do.

6. May 30, 2017  
    The damage I fear is done, unless the final solution is something along the lines of this.

There is not much else Warmane can do.
    Then it's settled, prepare the anime girls.