1. May 30, 2017  

TBC leveling

was wondering how is leveling going on tbc? as i understand most of boxers went ally, so i am wondering about ganking topic, do you get ganked often as boxer by higher lvl players?

and another question, since i havint started lvling yet, what you guys think, maybe its better to burst level whole group on horde side and faction change it back to alliance once i hit 70?

ty in advance :P

2. May 30, 2017  
    15.000 players might give you a hint. :) I do get ganked, a lot. I figure it would be exactly the same as horde. It's just playerbase that is huge.

3. May 30, 2017  
    15.000 players might give you a hint. :) I do get ganked, a lot. I figure it would be exactly the same as horde. It's just playerbase that is huge.
    yeah thats what i figured :o
    i am kinda thinking of leveling my main character to 70 first so i could resist atleast some part of gankers, but still idk if its time-efficiantly worth it as basicly i would take like 10-15hrs longer by lvling main, idk how much i'd lose by getting ganked xD

4. May 31, 2017  
    you can do like I always do and stay in dungeons. only time someone can gank me is on the way there, granted that's going to happen.. and you get a stupid amount of cloth and trash drops..

5. May 31, 2017  
    Killed 70 Hords in Desolace yday while lvling my 5 hunters. Im da ganker, not them. Got killed 2-3 times total by hi lvl player that were mining arround like me. Im lvl 34 and they are already pwned!

6. May 31, 2017  
    and another question, since i havint started lvling yet, what you guys think, maybe its better to burst level whole group on horde side and faction change it back to alliance once i hit 70?

I'm thinking this may be a valid tactic for easier lvling.

7. May 31, 2017  
    I'm thinking this may be a valid tactic for easier lvling.
    the only thing why i shy from it yet, since they can always remove that option and ill stay on horde side xD

8. May 31, 2017  
    the only thing why i shy from it yet, since they can always remove that option and ill stay on horde side xD
    I've been ganked like 3 times while lvling 1-60 so just roll alliance, you will be fine :)

Go make your chars and start leveling already :D

9. May 31, 2017  
    I've been ganked like 3 times while lvling 1-60 so just roll alliance, you will be fine :)

Go make your chars and start leveling already :D
    i kinda already made like half of characters, unfortunally some of my mbx names were taken by some1(lol) i am trying to think of another names, this time, i am trying to go for all different, want something new as my main will have another name.
    Tho i still cant rly start playing normally untill like june 9 cus of irl stuff so im taking things slow atm, trying to prepare what i can now.xD

10. May 31, 2017  
    i kinda already made like half of characters, unfortunally some of my mbx names were taken by some1(lol) i am trying to think of another names, this time, i am trying to go for all different, want something new as my main will have another name.
    Tho i still cant rly start playing normally untill like june 9 cus of irl stuff so im taking things slow atm, trying to prepare what i can now.xD
    hi what multiboxing programs are you using guys i want to start multiboxing :P

11. May 31, 2017  
    most from what I see use ISBoxer... I still use pwnboxer myself but i'm old and don't like to change..lol..and Jamba addon