1. May 30, 2017  

Ganked off the server

Kept reading things like be the solution, roll alliance so the server balance is close to 50/50 and all that jazz. Even got 2 buddies to join me 1 dps,1 healer and me the tank. We quested as a group to stay safe from the horde. Made it to outlands with out to many problems (admittedly we stayed far away from gank zones like STV and Tanaris as possible.) and then proceeded to get buttslammed by the almost 5 to 1 ratio of H/A didn't matter that we had a 4 man group cause almost every questing area still had 3 to 4 times as many horde as us.

And I have to admit for the most part 90% of the horde would leave us alone, but there is always 1 **** disturber, like 1 in every 10 people be they alliance or horde just say, "**** it I'mma fight'em". So we fight back which then causes every single horde within 100 yards to aggro, instantly turning every single engagement into a 3v10. Many times we would give as good as we got but with those numbers they would just run us down. On top of that more often then not its the 70's coming back to these lower level zones. I.E. Hellfire Peninsula and being the **** disturber.

Hell our first encounter into outland was a group of 7 horde 3 70's and 4 58-61's just camping the starting questing area in outlands, the quest that nets you your first weapon the quest where you kill imps, infernals and dreadlords, despite the fact the horde have an area to kill them right beside their base they came to our area and just kept killing us, and considering some of us had gear from level 10 still we stood no chance. And that was pretty much the theme of outlands get to an area and even with being grouped up as a 3 man team we would get run over like an un-walled terran against a zerg rush from early days of Starcraft 1. Made it to Nagrand were we got chain killed by more 70's then you can shake a stick at and finally all just called it quits at 65.

Honestly I don't think there is anything that can be done at this point to save this servers faction balance (I mean if we go by the sites numbers its really not that bad only 56/44). I think this stuff needs to be implemented before the launch as I doubt most horde would choose to reroll off the side with better racials and image, (not character modes, I mean the horde as an entity.) for something small like a mount or cosmetic items and forcing them onto alliance just might make them quit instead.

Good luck fellow alliance best hope a miracle happens or the server gets turned to PvE
    Best of luck to the Warmane staff, I did quite enjoy my time here and will keep my eye open for future projects
    Horde keep it chill and be kind to them alliance they are an endangered breed, except the ganking ones you can **** them up.

Druid out!
    Edited: May 30, 2017 Reason: I am the poorest of spellerers ever

2. May 30, 2017  
    I had exactly the same experience, but with a difference: I was playing alone. I also quit at 65, when got to Nagrand.
    If you have these friends, you leveled quite fast in a x5. Come Medivh, join Alliance. Even if the %s there are bad, there isn't much people so the absolute numbers will be low. It is not going to be like Outland. And think that by the time that a considerable amount of people gets to Outland, they will have likely implemented something to balance it out.

3. May 30, 2017  
    You guys have to realize where the horde are and avoid that spot. I made it to 70 w/o touching Nagrand (I did ROB only), SMV, Neitherstorm, and only barely touching TF.

Now I have all those zones to do for gold and I will be ganking my *** off. =)

4. May 30, 2017  
    RoB? How? When? Are you a GM with .god usable?

5. May 30, 2017  
    The Ciompo is rolling Alliance

The Ciompo may change idea later

The Ciompo isn't in a hurry

Horde won't prevent The Ciompo from reaching lvl 70

6. May 30, 2017  
    You can complete it in a raid. Just watch /global raids are being formed all the time. It is the only way you will complete it on this server, period.

7. May 30, 2017  
    Problem is a lot of those areas and quests you are telling people to skip over have some of the best in slot gear before dungeons at max level. It's like alliance are second class citizens being told they need to go out and hit 70 using obscure grinding locations off the beaten path and then double back, Probably still needing a group of other 70's to take on content 5+ levels lower then them. Not saying this is undo-able in fact with 5x leveling speed we only did about 1/2 of hellfire and some dungeon runs to almost hit 66.

When gummy's server rolls out if there is no insentive to play alliance I will not try to be, "part of the solution" as I would rather be able to play the game then work for the betterment of the server

8. May 30, 2017  
    Edited: August 10, 2017

9. May 30, 2017  
    Kept reading things like be the solution, roll alliance so the server balance is close to 50/50 and all that jazz. Even got 2 buddies to join me 1 dps,1 healer and me the tank. We quested as a group to stay safe from the horde. Made it to outlands with out to many problems (admittedly we stayed far away from gank zones like STV and Tanaris as possible.) and then proceeded to get buttslammed by the almost 5 to 1 ratio of H/A didn't matter that we had a 4 man group cause almost every questing area still had 3 to 4 times as many horde as us.

And I have to admit for the most part 90% of the horde would leave us alone, but there is always 1 **** disturber, like 1 in every 10 people be they alliance or horde just say, "**** it I'mma fight'em". So we fight back which then causes every single horde within 100 yards to aggro, instantly turning every single engagement into a 3v10. Many times we would give as good as we got but with those numbers they would just run us down. On top of that more often then not its the 70's coming back to these lower level zones. I.E. Hellfire Peninsula and being the **** disturber.

Hell our first encounter into outland was a group of 7 horde 3 70's and 4 58-61's just camping the starting questing area in outlands, the quest that nets you your first weapon the quest where you kill imps, infernals and dreadlords, despite the fact the horde have an area to kill them right beside their base they came to our area and just kept killing us, and considering some of us had gear from level 10 still we stood no chance. And that was pretty much the theme of outlands get to an area and even with being grouped up as a 3 man team we would get run over like an un-walled terran against a zerg rush from early days of Starcraft 1. Made it to Nagrand were we got chain killed by more 70's then you can shake a stick at and finally all just called it quits at 65.

Honestly I don't think there is anything that can be done at this point to save this servers faction balance (I mean if we go by the sites numbers its really not that bad only 56/44). I think this stuff needs to be implemented before the launch as I doubt most horde would choose to reroll off the side with better racials and image, (not character modes, I mean the horde as an entity.) for something small like a mount or cosmetic items and forcing them onto alliance just might make them quit instead.

Good luck fellow alliance best hope a miracle happens or the server gets turned to PvE
    Best of luck to the Warmane staff, I did quite enjoy my time here and will keep my eye open for future projects
    Horde keep it chill and be kind to them alliance they are an endangered breed, except the ganking ones you can **** them up.

Druid out!
    Gid Gud

Quiters always quit, winner always find a solution. Just Gid Gud and stop beeing a ***** and yes iam Aliance too

10. May 30, 2017  
    Gid Gud

Quiters always quit, winner always find a solution. Just Gid Gud and stop beeing a ***** and yes iam Aliance too
    yeahg, "gid gud" when 5 people jump you, unleash your insane skillz and own them

11. May 30, 2017  
    Gid Gud

what class are you playing?

12. May 30, 2017  
    Edited: August 10, 2017

13. May 30, 2017  
    There's lots of bored Horde players who just walk into our leveling zones that should be safer, and kill us there too rofl. I'm not too upset about it though, was just browsing and thought I'd add that even the 'safe zones' that the 70's that hit it in the first few days aren't really safe anymore.

14. May 31, 2017  
    Horde POV: I joined for the first time in 12 years, because for druid difference is just insane. I came to ROB, there was a raid of 20 hordes, they invited me. We spent 15 mins killing first two bosses, because so ****** allways takes quest before others turn in. Then like 20 alliance raid came to ROB wiped the fuk out of us 20-0 alliance victory, did whole fuking ROB in 7mins, while fighting random ******s from our raids that disturbed them and calmly left. Then we spent another 45 mins fo ROB, half of the raid ended up without last quest done.

15. May 31, 2017  
    what class are you playing?
    Undead rogue i guess...

12 Last