1. May 31, 2017  
    http://imgur.com/PvryDGI

When you are stupid enough to try to do Overlord at 8 AM CET... No balance whatsoever

2. May 31, 2017  
    Leveling as Alliance is masochistic. Just level Horde and then transfer for free, I also like the suggestion of PVEing the server for a month or every weekend the server is PVE (if possible).

3. May 31, 2017  
    The Faction Balance might indeed be accurate, BUT...That doesn't mean that we're all on the same level.......More likely the average alliance player is lvl 40 while the average horde is 60+...Since the REAL block for Alliance comes at 58 when you enter Outland. Alliance can't quest, so they get stuck for days, while Horde just breeze through 58-70 in 5-10 hours.

4. May 31, 2017  
    Many of us told'em to develop something proactive to balance faction ratios out. Unfortunately they didn't listen and many other possible players just said stuff like "this server is getting big, it will balance itself.". But this is just wrong and will never happen in TBC. Even now there are several people who will tell you that 20/80 ratios are just fine as they are because it's blizzlike (haha, oh jesus...)

5. May 31, 2017  
    what class are you playing?
    Its not about class, its about dodging the main streets and highways for lvling. Its about doing the fast quests, not every****ing quest possible. You have to move your *** a lot as Alliance and if you get killed, then you have to avoid that place for 10-15 minutes sometimes more and just do other quests.

There is a lot of Horde, but they are not everywhere and not every Horde is *******, who wants to kill you.

Gid Gud and use your brain while lvling, thats all

Ps. if you were using your brain, you would have to ask, what class am i playing, since you would just google it in Armory

6. May 31, 2017  
    Its not about class, its about dodging the main streets and highways for lvling. Its about doing the fast quests, not every****ing quest possible. You have to move your *** a lot as Alliance and if you get killed, then you have to avoid that place for 10-15 minutes sometimes more and just do other quests.

There is a lot of Horde, but they are not everywhere and not every Horde is *******, who wants to kill you.

Ps. if you were using your brain, you would have to ask, what class am i playing, since you would just google it in Armory
    Looks like you have not quested in Outlands yet.

7. May 31, 2017  
    Looks like you have not quested in Outlands yet.
    If i remember correctly, you were one of those who quited the server right?

Anyway, as i can see there is another one who doesnt check Armory, instead of it prefferably making bad assumptions.

8. May 31, 2017  

my bad
    thought the "git gud" was in terms of pvp, not using your brain in general while leveling

nerver realised we have an armory despite it being in the header
    and you know.. not everyones forum name is teir ingame name
    so a mage

@juxu .. he did outland..

9. May 31, 2017  
    Going SLabs. Arrived at meeting stone "oh wow I guess no" start riding to SL, get killed by 3 hordes.
    Ressurect, continue running to SL, had to open the door, got killed again by a bunch, so I ghost run again and got inside.
    Wiped in SL, had to repair. Went to repair in Auchenai crypts... Took me 4 deaths to repair and get back to SL.
    Went to SV. got killed underwater before meeting stone, got killed 5meters away from SV entrance, had to run in, suprised I managed to zone in.

I am enjoying this like thiiiis ___________________ many.

Oh also, we tried to register our Arena team in Nagrand yday... After round 6 deaths had to give golds to rogue to sneak in and create it for us.

Edit: Would it be possible to create small areas of PVE space? like just around the arena npcs, auchidon or underwater Coilskar? or impossible to implement? This ganking is slowing and hindering alliance even more, it snowballs on all our actions
    Edited: May 31, 2017

10. May 31, 2017  
    Going SLabs. Arrived at meeting stone "oh wow I guess no" start riding to SL, get killed by 3 hordes.
    Ressurect, continue running to SL, had to open the door, got killed again by a bunch, so I ghost run again and got inside.
    Wiped in SL, had to repair. Went to repair in Auchenai crypts... Took me 4 deaths to repair and get back to SL.
    Went to SV. got killed underwater before meeting stone, got killed 5meters away from SV entrance, had to run in, suprised I managed to zone in.

I am enjoying this like thiiiis ___________________ many.

Oh also, we tried to register our Arena team in Nagrand yday... After round 6 deaths had to give golds to rogue to sneak in and create it for us.
    Question: Knowing the horde outnumber us here? Where was the rest of your group?
    Pro tip: Horde will 99% leave you alone while ur in a group.

11. May 31, 2017  
    My group was buy getting ganked too :D You know its hard 5 vs 20+ :D

First 12