1. May 30, 2017  

Health Bars.

Hello,

There seems to be a problem with the Health Display from NPCS/Mobs.

The Healthbar is only shown as percentages. I use standart ui with no significant changes made.

Anyone else with that particular Issue?

http://imgur.com/a/a3HkL

kind regards.

2. May 30, 2017  
    Its a tbc thing, you can use addons such as mobinfo that guess their HP after u damage them a little bit, but unlike wotlk and further, its all %...

3. May 31, 2017  
    Its a tbc thing, you can use addons such as mobinfo that guess their HP after u damage them a little bit, but unlike wotlk and further, its all %...
    I cant quite believe that. On some ****ty server it was different. I could see the actuall HP numbers without any additional Addons. TBH it is important to know how much hp the Mob has. How am i to know if i can engage it alone?

4. May 31, 2017  
    Your belief doesn't changes reality - this is how it worked on Burning Crusade, and numerical hit points have been disabled accordingly.

5. May 31, 2017  
    I cant quite believe that. On some ****ty server it was different. I could see the actuall HP numbers without any additional Addons. TBH it is important to know how much hp the Mob has. How am i to know if i can engage it alone?
    I feel ya, but as obnoxious said, its a TBC thing, if other servers have it, its technically not a TBC "thing", but I do agree with you, just like dual spec, having numerical values would be a quality of life change that would help a lot.

6. May 31, 2017  
    more importantly... why is my 2nd post censored. I wrote some ****ty server oO

Thats weird^^

7. May 31, 2017  
    Your belief doesn't changes reality - this is how it worked on Burning Crusade, and numerical hit points have been disabled accordingly.
    That doesn't sound right.
    First off... I've played about every private TBC server in existance and all had hp display (at least for players).
    Second... there is a God Damn option in the Interface/Status Text menu called 'Display Percentages' in the TBC client.. so by default you get numbers.

8. June 1, 2017  
    more importantly... why is my 2nd post censored. I wrote ****** oO

Thats weird^^
    The staff censors the names of other private servers. To them it counts as "advertising" regardless of context.

As for this topic, many other private servers alter their servers to include health numbers. This server is not one of them and prefers to leave it as it was in The Burning Crusade. If you want you can post it in the suggestiom forums. If there is enough support for it, Warmane may add it as a custom feature.
    Edited: June 1, 2017

9. June 2, 2017  
    Going to copy this over from a pm about the topic.

Originally Posted by Nobuemon
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_2.3.0
    "There are now options for displaying health and mana values on your health/mana bars for you/your party/your target and to display that information either as percentages or as numbers."

This is what caused the confusion most likely. With that change the support for displaying HP and mana values was added only for your own and party members (both on the side and when you target a party member). It does not include creatures or players of the opposing faction, just the players of your party/you.

As some proof (without having to link videos of the time and too many sources)
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_...ented_changes)
    "Health values appear on targets; mobs, boss, NPC, or player (regardless of group or faction)."

Proper support for displaying hp/mana values for both players and creatures in the game was added only in wrath of the lich king. I hope this cleared up the misunderstanding

10. June 2, 2017  
    Going to copy this over from a pm about the topic.
    Great, a freshly created server with a small issue annoing everyone, but instead of fixing it you decide to play smart-***. Great for the community.

11. June 2, 2017  
    Great, a freshly created server with a small issue annoing everyone, but instead of fixing it you decide to play smart-***. Great for the community.
    The only thing is that its not an "issue", its how the game was back then. I provided an answer even though it has been answered many times before. If you want numerical values shown you should use MobInfo

12. June 2, 2017  
    The only thing is that its not an "issue", its how the game was back then. I provided an answer even though it has been answered many times before. If you want numerical values shown you should use MobInfo
    You're not the only one who remeber "back then". The most servers from "back then"(even before WOTLK) had this fixed. And more important NOW is not BACK THEN and you can not just deny everything good we've learned.

13. June 2, 2017  
    You're not the only one who remeber "back then". The most servers from "back then"(even before WOTLK) had this fixed. And more important NOW is not BACK THEN and you can not just deny everything good we've learned.
    We're not denying anything. We're stating: this is how it worked on Burning Crusade and we have decided this is how it will work on our servers. The only issue here is on you refusing to accept that.

14. June 2, 2017  
    We're not denying anything. We're stating: this is how it worked on Burning Crusade and we have decided this is how it will work on our servers. The only issue here is on you refusing to accept that.
    Funny guy, ceep it up and you will be playing on YOUR servers on your own.

15. June 2, 2017  
    Funny guy, ceep it up and you will be playing on YOUR servers on your own.
    Keep repeating that to yourself until you're convinced it's true.

12 Last