1. June 2, 2017  
    Keep repeating that to yourself until you're convinced it's true.
    I don't need to convice anyone in anything. After all it's YOUR server.

2. June 2, 2017  
    Great, a freshly created server with a small issue annoing everyone, but instead of fixing it you decide to play smart-***. Great for the community.

Funny guy, ceep it up and you will be playing on YOUR servers on your own.
    Are you assuming that everyone playing here shares your values and that people will quit the server because they won't add numerical values to enemy health pools? If so you're delusional, and based on your post history in this thread, rather entitled. Surprised you didn't get timed out for disrespect.

If it bothers you that much then download MobInfo as Nobuemon suggested and quit demanding the Staff to cater your needs.

3. June 2, 2017  
    Are you assuming that everyone playing here shares your values and that people will quit the server because they won't add numerical values to enemy health pools? If so you're delusional, and based on your post history in this thread, rather entitled. Surprised you didn't get timed out for disrespect.

If it bothers you that much then download MobInfo as Nobuemon suggested and quit demanding the Staff to cater your needs.
    Read again and this time try to think and understand. "My needs" - this tread isn't created by me so obviously it is not only my need to start with.

4. June 8, 2017  
    If the server works on 2.4.3 patch, the health should be numerical, it was percentage at the opening of the BC but around patch 2.3.0 they added numeric health and mana bars.

5. June 9, 2017  
    If the server works on 2.4.3 patch, the health should be numerical, it was percentage at the opening of the BC but around patch 2.3.0 they added numeric health and mana bars.
    Jesus. This has been discussed ad nauseam. At no point during The Burning Crusade expansion were you able to see numerical health values of mobs. This was achieved using an addon such as MobHealth3/MobInfo2/LibMobHealth that would approximate a mob's health value based on the damage done to it.

6. If the server works on 2.4.3 patch, the health should be numerical, it was percentage at the opening of the BC but around patch 2.3.0 they added numeric health and mana bars.
    Retail patch 2.4.3

http://i.imgur.com/9qCN1DZ.jpg

As you can see numerical values are chosen causing the group members health to be shown, but boss health is shown as a percentage. I prefer to see numerical too, but the fact of the matter is that it wasn't this way in retail TBC at any point.

7. Hello,

There seems to be a problem with the Health Display from NPCS/Mobs.

The Healthbar is only shown as percentages. I use standart ui with no significant changes made.

Anyone else with that particular Issue?

http://imgur.com/a/a3HkL

kind regards.
    That's not a bug. That's bc, welcome.

First 12