1. May 31, 2017  

A message to the Horde Community

Thank you for those members that saw me leveling and left me alone; I appreciate that you understand just how hard it is for me to level when disrupted. To those who keep killing me in Hellfire(Alliar, draenei hunter) do you not see the damage you're doing to the server by continuing this? I understand you dislike care-bearing; but if you continue to destroy the Alliance before they can even get up, everyone will quit and go to Horde. You will have no PVP to speak of; only arenas where you'll be fighting one another all the time and getting salty; making an even more toxic environment than Horde already is. Please, just let me level.

2. May 31, 2017  
    If only a post like this worked.

They gank lower levels because they're trash and afraid of getting destroyed on an even playing field.

Bracing myself for the "git gud" posts from terrible players.

3. May 31, 2017  
    Soon iF you will have probs with ganking "multiboxing" guild Autobots roll out will stomp any horde in areas,featuring purplebeer,peregrine,glavonja and others.

4. May 31, 2017  
    Soon iF you will have probs with ganking "multiboxing" guild Autobots roll out will stomp any horde in areas,featuring purplebeer,peregrine,glavonja and others.
    Man that sounds awesome, and even the guild name!

Sadly, it won't really matter. I took a party of 5 65-70s into STV to clear out the ****, and we murdered for 2 hours straight.

And we didn't even put a dent in it. There were so many horde we couldn't even keep up with them, it was absolutely pointless. As soon as you kill a douche lowbie thats hostile, they call in backup and swarms of 70s come in. And it's spread out so far, the only really useful thing you could do is just camp the quest hubs and poke the horde trying to turn quests in.

5. May 31, 2017  
    git good

Jk. I can understand stuff is frustrating, but that's part of the expirience aswell, even if it sucks.
    RIP to all the flightmasters, everytime one of you died, a part of me died aswell.

6. May 31, 2017  
    Wasn't going to gank lowbies, but then a shaman kalled Kaiba killed me 11 times in Hillsbrad, so thank him if I kill you in STV ;)

7. May 31, 2017  

8. May 31, 2017  
    Sadly, it won't really matter. I took a party of 5 65-70s into STV to clear out the ****, and we murdered for 2 hours straight.
    You think honorless killing horde will do any good? Everyone you gank in stv will start ganking every alliance in their way...
    Alliance crying soooo much here about all those bad horde and still going on with bull**** like that?

I manage my KOS List for people like you. I promise, the list never forgets, we are merciless and we never stop until you delete. You think this is a ****ing game?

9. May 31, 2017  
    You think honorless killing horde will do any good? Everyone you gank in stv will start ganking every alliance in their way...
    Alliance crying soooo much here about all those bad horde and still going on with bull**** like that?

I manage my KOS List for people like you. I promise, the list never forgets, we are merciless and we never stop until you delete. You think this is a ****ing game?
    Hello Undead - mage/rogue/spriest.

10. May 31, 2017  
    Haven't you guys watched Naruto? Killing someone only leads to more killing.

I'm not a programmer, but can't the queue be made in such a way that it allows 7.5k horde online and 7.5k alliance online?
    Edited: May 31, 2017

11. May 31, 2017  
    I'm not a programmer, but can't the queue be made in such a way that it allows 7.5k horde online and 7.5k alliance online?
    Not really. The queue is in place prior to logging in and making your faction choice.

12. May 31, 2017  
    I will keep killing your kind
    Because im living by these words lok'tar ogar, Victory or death !

13. May 31, 2017  
    It's fine. There is nothing to be done about it. It is too late.

14. May 31, 2017  
    Thank you for those members that saw me leveling and left me alone; I appreciate that you understand just how hard it is for me to level when disrupted. To those who keep killing me in Hellfire(Alliar, draenei hunter) do you not see the damage you're doing to the server by continuing this? I understand you dislike care-bearing; but if you continue to destroy the Alliance before they can even get up, everyone will quit and go to Horde. You will have no PVP to speak of; only arenas where you'll be fighting one another all the time and getting salty; making an even more toxic environment than Horde already is. Please, just let me level.
    Eh sorry to point this out, but... you're expecting gankers - people who derive "fun" from basically ruining others' - to care AND to think ahead?

15. May 31, 2017  
    I was ganked in hellfire by an alliance on my first day questing there... this pissed me off and the next 10 alliance i seen paid the price. Fix the problems in your own house first kids.

12 Last