1. May 31, 2017  

Lordaeron update to Cata

Hi. I created this post only out of curiosity. As we know, the current Cataclysm realm is dying with a population under 500 players usually per day. Also, the Lordaeron content reached patch 3.3.5. It's true, always a lot of things to do on this realm daily, but soon will reach its apogee.
    What do you guys think in the future for Lordaeron ? Will it ever be updated to Cata and even further ? What is Warmane staff's plan ?

2. May 31, 2017  

3. May 31, 2017  
    Why? The fact that thousands play the WotLK realm and just 500 on the Cata one shows that people want WotLK. You basically said it yourself, only 500 people want Cata.

4. May 31, 2017  
    Well yeah, because it is not promoted enough, but I think that a 1x Cataclysm Blizzlike could be very nice. And also the content of Lordaeron will be exhausted soon.

5. May 31, 2017  
    I don't support closing Neltharion, and I love Cata. I wish it were more popular. But it's painfully obvious at this point that there's a limited supply of people interested in playing ANY old WoW expansion.

That being the case, the hard reality is that the private server player base is going to have to choose between certain expansions, and it looks like Cata is the one that will be left without a seat when the music stops. Even MoP will likely end up with a small player base, but it should be enough to survive.

6. June 1, 2017  
    There are more expansions than before and I think Warmane should also focus on the new ones. But for now, I am concerned only about Lordaeron 's future. Any GM could tell us what is next for Lordaeron ?

7. June 1, 2017  
    Now Lordaeron online on main page 3800+ ppl. I connected and what I see? 12 ppl 1-80 lvl on Undercity and 3 ppl on Tirisfal Glades. Good Job Warmane :D
    Edited: June 1, 2017