1. May 31, 2017  

Least played classes

Hello everyone,

Fairly new to the server and wondering what the least played classes are horde/alliance. Only lvl 10 ATM on horde side , always played horde but also wouldn't mind to make a alliance toon.

Bacco..

2. May 31, 2017  
    There's a decent size of everything, but obviously you'll fare better with healing classes.

Do keep in mind its a 1x server though, so hunters, mages, etc will level "faster" since they're dps and don't rely much on gear.

However if you level as a shadow priest for example, you get decent damage to do the quests while almost instantly invited to parties to heal (spec shouldn't matter until probably outland while doing dungeons).
    Same for shaman and probably druid as well, although since the preferred specs with those 2 rely on agility rather than spellpower/int, it might be more difficult but not impossible either.

3. June 2, 2017  
    Hey lenthal,

First of all thx for the reply. :D
    Any suggestions on horde or alliance?

Gr Bacco

4. June 3, 2017  
    Hey lenthal,

First of all thx for the reply. :D
    Any suggestions on horde or alliance?

Gr Bacco
    I'd say if you want the high pop faction that's Horde. Per usual people ignore that racials are mainly pvp oriented and no matter what race they may like pick Horde. I've seen that on a lot of BC private servers. Silly tbh. Play what you like because this isn't live and the content is almost ten years old!

Alliance can dip below 1000 on off times. I've enjoyed Alliance. Laid back and people actually chat. Feels like back in live Vanilla/BC. Can't attest to how it feels Horde side. I'm in no rush to max level myself.

So my suggestion? Play the race you think looks best. Racials won't save everyone from death.

5. June 3, 2017  
    I'd say go Alliance if you don't really really care, since Horde slightly outnumbers Alliance atm. As close to 50/50 ratio would be the best for the server.

6. June 3, 2017  
    I'd say it is a shaman. And no matter which spec exacly, rdps, mdps, heal. Obviously heal more needed, because it is heal.
    Anyway it is BC and it is place where you really should play a class you like.

7. June 4, 2017  
    Medivh doesn't really have a population issue with Alliance/Horde, when its 3k-4k its usually split evenly 1700horde/1300 alliance at worst, but usually its a 100-150 difference for horde, so basically its balanced, just go with what you enjoy.

If you want to min max to the extreme, horde has the racials for you, but when I say extreme min max, I mean in the 1-2% difference, if that, when compared to alliance counterpart, so not really that big of a deal, go with a the combo that you will enjoy watching and playing, since this is a 1x server and you'll connect to that character far deeper than on Outland for example.