1. May 31, 2017  

unable to connect.

so this morning i got up and tried logging into WoW and i accidently put my password in wrong twice and i had to hit escape twice to cancel in trying to connect because i knew i typed the password in wrong and for some reason now when i try to connect i get this long "connecting" issue and then it fails to connect and says "unable to connect" i closed down the game and even restarted my PC and i still cant connect. i have donated 10 dollars as well so i know its not the que holding me back. what should i do? should i just reinstall the game? is there a way to repair it?

2. May 31, 2017  
    Did you even read what it says on the first page?

3. May 31, 2017  
    its being DDos so Login isnt working

4. May 31, 2017  
    Login was working less than 20 minutes ago. Then I exited game to install an addon and now it suddenly isn't working again.

5. May 31, 2017  
    Wouldn't doubt the DDoS'ing, if it's even happening, is being done by Alliance players sick of the imbalance and the bull**** because everywhere we go we get camped until we delete our Alliance and reroll Horde.

Edit: If that is what is happening, I don't blame them one bit for doing it either, these ratios are outrageous and there is literally no incentive to play Alliance unless you like getting destroyed 24/7. At least they're doing something about faction imbalance since the devs aren't, can't play Horde if they can't login trololol.
    Edited: May 31, 2017

6. May 31, 2017  
    nah i bet this is Alexsensual because his realm just died

all joke aside same problem here my game stoped working and then when i tried to log again just stays on "Connecting" then goes to "unable to connect" any solutions yet?

7. May 31, 2017  
    just spam login it worked for me after 4th 5th try

8. May 31, 2017  
    The logon server is down at the moment. We're already working on getting it back online.