1. May 31, 2017  

Elemental Shaman's dps dropped on Lordaeron

Hi guys! I'm Samhaell from Lordaeron realm, Elemental shamy, 5546 gs. My unbuffed stats are 3400 spell power, 273 hit rating, 1100 haste(with bizouri totem active) and 40.20% critical chance. Since two weeks ago when I acquired Frost Wich's Helm(the one from the set with 95 eof) my dps dropped significantly!(around that day was a server restart). Before(with Nobundo's helm - weaker piece of gear) I was doing an average of 7.3k dps on Ironforge dummy. Now I barely make 5.3k. In Icc10n is the same thing(around 6k dps with all buffs available). Is there something wrong with Elemental these days? I must mention that I've been playing Elemental/Enchancement since 2009, I think I know a thing or two.

2. June 1, 2017  
    Consider posting in the Shaman forums. To answer your question, though, Elemental Shaman have always been at the bottom of the charts during Icecrown. Try getting more samples of your damage on dummies. If you've gotten 7.3k in a single attempt with your old equipment and 5.3k in a single attempt with new equipment, then you may have gotten an abundance of critical hits or Lightning Overload procs.

3. June 3, 2017  
    I ran a ICC dungeons with a warlock who said his damage meter wasn't accounting for all of his shaman attacks, resulting in lower DPS on the meter than he was actually doing.. Which is why he was playing his warlock. Idk if that's even possible but it'd make sense of your issue