Hey guys, I know I haven't posted for awhile but I noticed that whenever I try find out where to gather certain crafting reagents and use the good old "google" I find a ton of misleading information because of all the zone level and mob shuffling that Blizzard did after the Cataclysm xpac. So I have started a zone by zone guide that tells you everything that can be gathered in each zone, and where to find it. Each video I am trying to keep to under 3 minutes, so it is kind of a rapid fire informational database for you guys. Furthermore, if you go to my channel, I have tagged each video with every reagent you can find in that zone, so if you are looking up a specific reagent, for example, heavy leather, you can type heavy leather into the search bar on my channel and it should pull up every zone guide video that cover zones that contain heavy leather. Please let me know what you guys think, and be sure to drop a sub to be kept up to date as each zone is uploaded.

Here's the video link for the first one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KbeZbh4SUU