1. May 31, 2017  

Why no BGs at lower levels on Medivh?

Are all tiers besides lvl 70 dead for BGs?

I've been trying to do some Warsong Gulch and its unavailable on both Outland and Medivh. Sucks.

On Lordaeron its working.

2. May 31, 2017  
    Well, Lordaeron is 3.3.5 and Medivh is 2.4.3, and on 2.4.3 you have to talk to a Battleground Master to queue up for Battlegrounds rather than queueing up on the go. I suppose people don't feel like sitting by the NPC to do some low lvl PvP and run back and forth to said NPC while questing to do more BGs. I know that's my reason and I love BGs. Also; one tends to be quite busy with leveling on x1 TBC :)

3. June 1, 2017  
    if that queue could be implemented that would be great

4. June 1, 2017  
    if that queue could be implemented that would be great
    Well, no, it's how the game was back then. At max level it will be fine because people will spend more time in capital cities and be closer to requeue from the appropriate NPCs.

5. June 1, 2017  
    Of course it would count as custom content but WM could add commands usable by all players that allow joining of bgs from anywhere like ".wsg or /wsg" for example which would open the wsg battlemaster dialog as if you had talked to the npc.

An older BC server I played on many years ago had similar commands implemented for donors like ".bank" to access bank from anywhere and they had a few more like ".stormwind" for teleportation to major cities and ".mail" for mail ".unstuck" when stuck etc.

Im not suggesting implementing any others but a battlemaster one would be useful, because like it or not many aspects of the the gameplay experience have vastly improved between expansions, and its kinda painful to go back to the old methods.
    Edited: June 1, 2017

6. June 2, 2017  
    Of course it would count as custom content but WM could add commands usable by all players that allow joining of bgs from anywhere like ".wsg or /wsg" for example which would open the wsg battlemaster dialog as if you had talked to the npc.

An older BC server I played on many years ago had similar commands implemented for donors like ".bank" to access bank from anywhere and they had a few more like ".stormwind" for teleportation to major cities and ".mail" for mail ".unstuck" when stuck etc.

Im not suggesting implementing any others but a battlemaster one would be useful, because like it or not many aspects of the the gameplay experience have vastly improved between expansions, and its kinda painful to go back to the old methods.
    Also if they can add RDF or even better LFR

7. June 2, 2017  
    Also if they can add RDF or even better LFR
    Unless you are sarcastic or joking, get out.

You can always try suggest on the Outland funserver.

8. June 2, 2017  
    I believe most people don't even know HOW honestly, or where the npc's are, but most likely than not, they want to just level and level, there's a lot in BC at max level to do, and while lower lvl pvp is always fun, its not a priority I'd say.