1. May 31, 2017  

Never ending Vomit from Pserver players

I am writing this post to put a lot of thoughts into order. To start with I want to give a very apparent observation. Pserver players are rarely happy. If the server has less than 2k - Dead server why bother. If its maxed "fake queue" or "scam". I don't get it. Do I believe you should swallow every piece of crap server out there? No, but to cry no matter what about servers constantly is just aids. I really want to know why, more than anything, players feel entitled to a perfect server (that doesn't exist) and why so many go nuts over it. I am sure very few of you even know who I am, and I am fine with this, but I was banned from another servers forums for doing the exact same thing, however I still feel justified because of the drama that the owner caused and that owner is no longer the owner of said server that wont be named and id like to think part of that was due to my asking for answers. Here, however, I do not see the corruption. Its a server providing exactly what they promised. If you don't want the crowded server experience or don't want to pay to skip queue so you can play with its convenient for you... than go? There are over 20k trying to play here and maybe 2k of you cry babies making all the crap smell. I am sure the server could more than survive without you "kids" (yes I assumed your ages based on entitlement) here.

Next, I would like to point out a concern. The drop rates in vanilla were around what I would expect from no additional rates and outlands is around a blue every 3-4 quests. I have seen posts where gm's have said "we are looking into it" but haven't heard on how its going to be resolved. Currently its ruining the market for any blues which a lot of people rely on to help with epic mount cost which eventually will destroy the market completely to where world drop gear will be 3-5g each. (already down to 5-10g currently). Is there a plan in motion to get this fixed?

2. May 31, 2017  
    blues drop so often its crazy...i remember wanting to buy that blue 1h axe and just as i killed the first hellboar infront of honor hold it dropped...i dunno if its plain luck or what,but i do get a lot of blue drops.

3. May 31, 2017  
    Yea its way overtuned. not game breaking if they can get it fixed soon but for right now they are pretty much vender items. I had someone spamming hellfire trying to sell Braxis Staff of Slumber (64 druid tank staff) for 15g, I told him to cod it and he wanted more money for the cod so I passed. Got to ah and bought it for 5g. What sounded like a steal was actually 300% mark up. That is bad.

4. May 31, 2017  
    Your concern is definitely noted, but I'm afraid I don't have a proper answer for you at this time.

5. May 31, 2017  
    Fair enough, thank you Mercy for at least acknowledging my grievance. Hope you guys find a plan soon, until then I guess my 1st toon will get a lot of blue gear to make raiding a little easier lol.

6. May 31, 2017  
    :o wish i had your luck im 70 and got 2 blue drops from 60-70 lol, excluding dungeon bops

7. June 1, 2017  
    tbh whatever you do people will complain, nothing will ever change that

8. June 1, 2017  
    There are over 20k trying to play here and maybe 2k of you cry babies making all the crap smell. I am sure the server could more than survive without you "kids" (yes I assumed your ages based on entitlement) here.
    A more true statement was never uttered.

9. June 1, 2017  
    My guild talks a lot of crap and I got promoted to office in my guild for talking the most crap. I look at this as a way of weeding out players that are far to emotional for our taste. Every day I see people rage quit and I am so grateful that each and everyone of them leave. At the end of it, we're not all to serious about the crap we spew, but it does help us find like minded players that don't want to be burdened with all the crybabies out there these days. Guess you could call it a test of sorts.

lol they're talking crap right now. I love it.

10. June 1, 2017  
    My guild talks a lot of crap and I got promoted to office in my guild for talking the most crap. I look at this as a way of weeding out players that are far to emotional for our taste. Every day I see people rage quit and I am so grateful that each and everyone of them leave. At the end of it, we're not all to serious about the crap we spew, but it does help us find like minded players that don't want to be burdened with all the crybabies out there these days. Guess you could call it a test of sorts.

lol they're talking crap right now. I love it.
    guild name and faction pls? :)

11. June 1, 2017  
    I feel like increased blues is a welcomed thing considering how vastly undergeared players are on a 5x server. I've seen folks using White weapons as they run to the dark portal.

Now I've seen jack**** drop for a hunter, but I've seen enough things drop to convince me to roll a healer alt. This plus dual spec is a great touch, can't heal or tank leveling Outland dungeons in traditional leveling specs

12. June 1, 2017  
    I hope the blues still drop as I arrive in Outland ....nothing drops in the Vanilla world.