1. May 31, 2017  

Keep 19 alive!

Yoo, as many know i was part of the twinking community since the old molten wow,
    It's pretty sad to move on from server to server since ages even on x1 realms due to the fact twinking dies.

I got a simple suggestion i wanted to write down and ask the community and the warmane team what they think of it
    since it kinda includes everybody.
    Many of you probably heard about the comming soon exp stop that will be avaiable due to x5 exp rates.
    Well, since it's x5 and everything else x1 rates plus a huge pop it would be just great for twinking.
    But my experience is following that 10-19 is dying out sooner or later on every x5 server. So implementing an exp freeze itself
    won't help out anybody at all aswell as twinking.
    Finally i came up with the idea that keeping the realm x5 but introducing x1 to everybody from lvl 1-20 would be an awesome
    idea, not just to feed the twinks with easy kills NO, it's to make ppl enjoy the whole low lvl content like dungeons they just lvl out on a x5 server in seconds.
    Also twinking would get more attention, x1 ppl would play PvP aswell even on semi twink gear.
    19s would take notice of active BG's and it would keep them allive and enjoyable due to twinking on both sides will be a big scene
    as it would be active constantly.
    And due to a big 19 scene there won't be unbalanced gameplay even for those that lvl by or play to gather rep @low lvl or semi twink gear
    as there will be twinks to support them on both sides.
    I think the whole purpose of a x5 server is to play and have fun and still grind hard for gear as the rest of the rates remains x1, but lvling from 1-20 by x1 rates isn't a big deal for nobody and would additionaly add the old flavour of the "golden twink era" :)
    All in all i know of a big community out there that want to but can't twink due to this issue.

I apologize to those who think 19s aim to farm low lvls, we are more (or I personaly) focus on twink v twink games
    so you simply can avoid em by not queuing.
    Other than that I'm begging esp the GM's to think about implementing this and even advertise with this suggestion i came up
    and contribute to the twinking scene which is part of the game imo.

Greetings Rapownzl

2. May 31, 2017  
    seems pretty obvious you just want to roll lowbies in 19 bracket. Most of your points advocating for x1 to 20 could honestly be applied to any leveling brackets.

twinks to support both sides? ha? this is not how twinking and lowbie bgs ever end up working. no one who isnt a twink is having fun ever. semi twink gear? lol? honestly your post is just a bias mess since you are clearly such an avid twinker. I think you may of actually deluded yourself into believing that nonsense.

3. May 31, 2017  
    learn to read, i didn't mentioned twinking would help both sides, i said it would outbalance the 10-19 gameplay,
    anyways...there is demand of a twink market and if it would be xplock BG's only i'd support em
    I just want it to work well, 10s know they get rolled by 19s anyway...twinked or not

4. May 31, 2017  
    learn to read, i didn't mentioned twinking would help both sides, i said it would outbalance the 10-19 gameplay,
    anyways...there is demand of a twink market and if it would be xplock BG's only i'd support em
    I just want it to work well, 10s know they get rolled by 19s anyway...twinked or not
    I literally took exactly what you said in your first post and replied. go and read your first post, you didn't even edit it yet. you said twinks would support players on both sides in bgs and insinuating fun for all, which is of course complete nonsense.

Few people care about your wanting to 1 shot ppl with assassins blade/shadowfang in 19 bracket, and your illogical points to try to get people to do so is well. illogical.
    Edited: May 31, 2017

5. May 31, 2017  
    If I get stuck with x1 1-20 because you want to twink i will be out this server so damn fast. such a ******ed idea.

6. May 31, 2017  
    noone cares u lazy ****, like up to +200 ppl from the 19 community
    besides that it was just a suggestion...
    theres actualy a way to set x1 rates by command

@ matthew69: if u would know me u'd know i don't support the dump rofl stom you do, coz i bet ur one of those 69 twinks that 3shot 60s that
    can't even afford spells at some point
    that's actually no skill @all, just some ******s pushing their ego and replying to every single post...ur autism is real

7. May 31, 2017  
    noone cares u lazy ****, like up to +200 ppl from the 19 community
    besides that it was just a suggestion...
    theres actualy a way to set x1 rates by command

@ matthew69: if u would know me u'd know i don't support the dump rofl stom you do, coz i bet ur one of those 69 twinks that 3shot 60s that
    can't even afford spells at some point
    that's actually no skill @all, just some ******s pushing their ego and replying to every single post...ur autism is real
    No actually im one of those people at level 70 pvping. You know the people that want fair pvp at the intended level? You know the actual level the pvp is balanced around?

I truly feel bad for people like you with such low intelligence. How do you manage on a day to day basis? Does someone help you go to the bathroom? id honestly be surprised if you wipe your own *** after the ******ation on display in this thread from you.

8. May 31, 2017  
    like i don't play end game content, obvisouly u know nothing bout 19 v 19 nvm, ur just dump af, autism in it's purest form.
    Not worth having a conversation with a nerdy 120lbs *****boy made through the *** from a foreign prostitute's client.
    I'd break ur jew irl nvm which content u son of a b i t ch

9. May 31, 2017  
    like i don't play end game content, obvisouly u know nothing bout 19 v 19
    I know its a pointless bracket where all of the classes dont have most of their abilities. a half developed kindergarten version of the game that only people who cant actually succeed at end game pvp bother with so they can give themselves an unfair advantage and actually manage to win.

I get it though, worthless morons like you think it actually means something when you; a 19 with 1200 hp takes on a 15 with 400hp.

nvm, ur just dump af, autism in it's purest form.
    Not worth having a conversation with a nerdy 120lbs *****boy made through the *** from a foreign prostitute's client.
    I'd break ur jew irl nvm which content u son of a b i t ch
    You arnt even capable of a coherent conversation with someone debating a topic you actually brought up yourself. You just resort to making claims of autism and physical threats irl. You truly are the most pathetic type of person.

10. May 31, 2017  
    i never understood why people even bother with 19 PvP. What's the point? I mean, yeah, for ****s and giggles, why not. But to actually farm gear and enchants for that level. Dafuq? It's basically normal pvp just with less skills and therefore lesser mechanical requirement. PvP for bads to be quite honest.

Someone enlighten me

11. May 31, 2017  
    Wow this guy lmao, calls you autistic then says he will break your "jew" i assume he means jaw, this escalated fast!

12. May 31, 2017  
    Wow this guy lmao, calls you autistic then says he will break your "jew" i assume he means jaw, this escalated fast!
    it was a fun thread. hopefully he comes back. would post again.

13. June 1, 2017  
    I'll just mention a example how to 1v1 in RvR 4 example for some of u ******s that dunno how to play 19 v 19...
    You 4 sap, 180° garrote so AA won't reach pretty basic, +previsously you swap to CB the 19 sword with base ap in MH so you won't
    interrupt your sap while openeing by bad rng from SF which has a procc effect,
    also the ticks will increase through the base ap and you can bandage up during that instead of just gouge + bandage so ur opponent will trinket directly
    if he got at least some brain you guys don't got...
    won#t argue much longer with u, that was just one of my examples and theres plenty others and like 5-10gear set options.
    I won't start out bout regen weps and etc ...12weps in total you can use @ 19 which u can't @70

14. June 2, 2017  
    I'll just mention a example how to 1v1 in RvR 4 example for some of u ******s that dunno how to play 19 v 19...
    You 4 sap, 180° garrote so AA won't reach pretty basic,
    Is that before or after you perform the 360 no scope yolo swag bay life?

seriously though, trying to convince yourself pvp at 19 is elaborate in any way is laughable at best.

15. June 2, 2017  
    well idk and don't care what u think, it was just a suggestion of mine which i admit isn't great since only 19v19 works ...but due to pop it should tho
    it's not laughable at all, out of 100 duells in a RvR i'd win ez vs u, 19 -70 idc which bracket/patch, esp @ 19 RvR since
    u know nothing ur speaking about...
    Come to instant 80 AT if ur that great and i'll be up 4 arena, 2s2, 3s3 idc

12 Last