1. May 31, 2017  

Will medivh have longevity?

Hi guys, I'm quite new to the private realm scene and am aware of certain things like realms could be popular for short or long periods of time, I'm just upset as my first private realm was hellfire ll and the place died shortly after I hit 70.

Is there any indication that medivh will last a while? I'd hate for a repeat of hellfire to happen :(

2. May 31, 2017  
    Theres a good chance for Medivh to be stable with his population. Its the best 1x Tbc Server currently out there. Outland grew after his launch with each day. Im sure medivh will grow a bit too with a loyal playerbase.

Im pretty sure that people will leave outland in favor of Medivh too for a better and more authentic WoW tbc experience.

3. May 31, 2017  
    There can really be no guarantees when it comes to any emulated experience. However, Warmane has a pretty good track record with supporting even the least popular of their realms. After the whole Molten fiasco a while back, they even implemented a self-backup system that allows you to back up an encrypted copy of your data, should anything crazy happen to the server(s) or the database (which you can find by clicking "My Account" up top).

I've seen many servers come and go, but it can't be denied that Warmane does support more expansions than most servers out there, and I've yet to see any evidence to suggest they'll be going down any time soon. Plus you'll always have those players who want a true x1-rate experience, and there aren't really many Burning Crusade x1 servers out there; especially that rivals the population of this one.

So again, who knows how long it'll be here, but for now, I'd say you'd probably not regret starting up again here.

4. June 1, 2017  
    It'll take a hit in a week and then it's up to Warmane's staff. The spawn rates are messed up so any player leveling an alt will have a difficult time. Some scripting is off and you/mobs can cast through hills and walls at certain points. I haven't hit 70, but from what I saw on streams Warmane did not do the best job of polishing its BC dungeons. I've named some issues prior in other threads. If they polish it more it's a contender, but people do like the ease of 5x. Warmane allows multiple accounts from an individual user which is nice for bank alts, a mage alt, etc. There are perks here, but it remains to be seen if these will keep Medivh afloat for long.