1. June 1, 2017  

Runecloth

There are no possible places to farm runecloth i tried searching online and asking people everyone is struggling farming/finding it...runecloth drop rate should be increased especially because you need about 700+ runecloths to skip to netherweave...so please increase the drop rate for all neutrals that drop them...i tried various places and i had to kill about 100 mobs to literally get 20 runecloth...it is really time consuming and unfair

2. June 1, 2017  
    All orcs in Hellfire drop Runecloth together with Netherweave. There are plenty of zones where you can farm Runecloth in Azeroth, too. The reason you don't see so much Runecloth is because all of you are trying to rush to Outland and then leave Hellfire as quickly as possible. When was the last time you leveled in Silithus, Burning Steppes, WPL or EPL? You're the ones causing this Runecloth shortage by the way you're leveling, for which I am thankful because I make very easy money out of you.

3. June 1, 2017  
    Dude if you are so intelligent being why dont you try leveling tailoring and see yourself...i needed over 1000 runecloths to and to farm 100 it takes like 1 hour. it should not be so slow. Do not just conclude how i leveled my hero and that i cause the shortage cuz you sound really ignorant okay? Instead let me talk to some of the people here who can actually do something useful here.

4. June 1, 2017  
    All orcs in Hellfire drop Runecloth together with Netherweave. There are plenty of zones where you can farm Runecloth in Azeroth, too. The reason you don't see so much Runecloth is because all of you are trying to rush to Outland and then leave Hellfire as quickly as possible. When was the last time you leveled in Silithus, Burning Steppes, WPL or EPL?
    Don't get salty from my last sentence and instead re-read the rest of my post, ty. Nobody is ever going to increase the drops of Runecloth because you think it's lower than intended.

5. June 2, 2017  
    there is nothing wrong with the runecloth drop rates, You just don't know where to farm it. Look up some vanilla guides but my own preference would be Tyrs Hand.............................................. .

6. June 2, 2017  
    I like the Twilight Hammer camps in Silithus, too. It depends on what you want to get besides the runecloth. Tyr's Hand farming might yield you the Crusader's pattern, while the Twilight Hammer camps will get you loads of pages for Cenarion reputation, as well as some Abyssal greens/blues if you're into killing some elites along the way. There are also tons of orcs in Burning Steppes. Also, tons of undead in Andorhal, Corin's Crossing, Plaguewood, Scarlets in Hearthglen - you name it. You have a very wide variety of choices, really. As I said, the only way you will NOT have enough runecloth is if you've leveled in zones where there are no humanoids or undead (Un'goro). Wouldn't be surprised if you actually came and told us now that you leveled exactly there.