1. June 1, 2017  

The Future of pvp on Outland

After about 7 hours of being farmed by horde in bgs. I am seriously concerned about the future of pvp on this server. It was bad enough being farmed by oceans of horde while leveling. At what point does the horde get so far ahead of gear after winning/farming 90% of the BGs do we pass a point of no return. Something needs to be done about this or pvp will die on Outlands.

2. June 1, 2017  
    This also affects the PvE, since horde players are having way more advantage in the progressive content.
    Everything revolves around faction imbalance. To discuss that issue, I would check other threads :)

3. June 1, 2017  
    Hello, I hope you do realize that bgs are equal which means the numbers are even on both sides. If horde wins 90% of bgs that means that they are more skilled than alliance. The ratio of the server does not have any impact whatsover on the level of pvp. The only problem is that horde will be in bg queue for half an hour while allies will get instant bg.
    And yes, I'm ally and I'm proud of it.

4. June 1, 2017  
    I dont care for stupid racials. I knew that you will close creation of horde chars but still didnt make one...

5. June 1, 2017  
    Arena will be fine! GOGO POWER RANGERS!

6. June 1, 2017  
    guys arena will not be fine, neither are bgs right now, why? you ask

well horde have a much easier time getting groups for dungeons,
    easier time questing for rep farming so more people in heroics,
    more guilds running kara,
    easier time farming crafting mats in the real world for epic crafted items.

all of this adds up to the average horde in pvp being more geared than alliance, and while i agree skill plays a big factor, so does having better gear, especially at the start of an expansion.

7. June 2, 2017  
    I agree. Just locking horde creation isn't solving anything. Tons of people expected this and made multiple alt characters. The character trade feature will also continue to be used, but then again Warmane profits there so its w/e.

The issue is, other than offering incentives to go alliance, what can they do to correct this? Make racials selectable at the creation menu? Doubt it. Give free level 70 boosts once to each account for alliance side? Maybe. Free flying? Doubt it.

Other than fundamentally changing the game from the original BC identity, there is no reasonable way to correct this imbalance.

8. June 2, 2017  
    8/8 wins in wsg and 8/10 wins in AB ysterday as alliance, the **** are you all talking about?

9. June 2, 2017  
    guys arena will not be fine, neither are bgs right now, why? you ask

well horde have a much easier time getting groups for dungeons,
    easier time questing for rep farming so more people in heroics,
    more guilds running kara,
    easier time farming crafting mats in the real world for epic crafted items.

all of this adds up to the average horde in pvp being more geared than alliance, and while i agree skill plays a big factor, so does having better gear, especially at the start of an expansion.
    You do know horde can plays against horde in arenas right lol? We don't care about you alliance sorry, everyone warned you before the server launch how trash rolling alliance would be so why would we care about ally if we can still have infinite arena ques. Your faction is useless to people who like real pvp sorry, aka arenas.

10. June 3, 2017  
    8/8 wins in wsg and 8/10 wins in AB ysterday as alliance, the **** are you all talking about?
    Literally. Played BGs as Horde yesterday and we got stomped every fcking time. If you encounter hordes who are killing you while lvling its because they got wrecked to many time in bgs again.