1. June 1, 2017  
    I'm putting money aside for glaives for my rogue (which I havent level yet) =)

2. June 1, 2017  
    You're gonna have to wait a very long time for that

3. June 1, 2017  

4. June 1, 2017  
    The shop will come eventually, but i wouldn't depend on the shop to gear your characters. That's just plain lazy and taking away the fun of the game.
    This is certainly one perspective. I however prefer to gear my characters via shop so that I'm not taking loot away from my guildies AND I can then also support Warmane's continued efforts for R&D and bugfixes as well as staff salaries.

From what I've heard the shop is 2wks away. That's an estimate. Could be sooner. Could be later. But right now it would be nice to know something as to what will be available on there so that I can decide to go after certain items or not, right now. I'm inclined to give up my raid spot for people who need loot more than me right now and then I can spend more time getting rep etc.

5. June 1, 2017  
    Just a little note on legendaries. On Icecrown there were huge requirements to donate for them. I expect that on Outland TBC we will have to have a certain number of /played days in order to buy glaives as well as a certain pricing strategy based on the level of donations made on the account.

6. June 1, 2017  
    Im not worried about the requirements. I'm sure I will reach them way before they are out. =)

7. Please put in name change on outland

First 12