1. June 1, 2017  

hi question from a new player

ive been waiting oh... 5 hours to log in? is that normal?

2. June 1, 2017  
    look OP, this is simple. There are 2 questions you need to ask. Actually everyone is new to Warmane »scene« should just question themselves these:

1. Is Warmane worth to pay? if it's worth to pay in order to play in Outland as for now or just wait 4-6+ of months and then join the realm with no problemo.

2. Does the realm feels populated and decent? This question you can't answer yourself but for the rest that are -actually- playing they can tell you in fact this a really well populated server and overall decent ATM.

/copy-pasta/

3. June 1, 2017  
    i dont think you read my post,

i asked if it is normal to wait 5+ hours to play on the server.....ive been waiting over 5 hours to make a character...

so again im asking,

is it normal to wait 5+ hours to play here?

4. June 1, 2017  
    bump still in que... hours later -8 am - to now 1pm ;c and still 350 ahead of que

5. June 1, 2017  
    I dont think that is normal... to create a char.

6. June 1, 2017  
    Of course, it is not a dream and even is not normal to any game. It makes many potential players to leave the server even without trying to play, but i am sure that otherwise it is a reason for thousands of players to try Warmane. I looked at count of active characters and at people in queue and decided that i want to know why they are here :) Sure, a lot of us thought the same.

It is cool to play when there are gamers in any location and near any instance. But this hmhmhm queue made me nervous. Advice: just wait for hours, make a char, then play for hours and decide, do you want to pay.
    Edited: June 1, 2017

7. June 1, 2017  
    yes, at the current time it is normal

8. June 1, 2017  
    you can donate to skip the Q. or wait it out.. or the 1x realm has no Q at all..

9. June 1, 2017  
    position in que 303 , time in que 7 hours

10. June 1, 2017  
    It will go much faster soon. 3 times of many-hours-waiting told me that 300 people (if u started with 1000+ queue) take1-2 hour. And after midnight by server there will not be queue during night hours. And at morning it is fast too.

11. June 1, 2017  
    so essentially you cant play this server unless you donate 10$ ?

12. June 1, 2017  
    no, you cant play when YOU want without donating. You can do what I did before I donated... get in queue before you leave for work so when you get home 8 hours later its up or nearly up. If you play in "NON-PEAK HOURS" you have no issues at all with queue. If you play in EU prime time hours, you are going to have a bad time if you don't pay to skip the queue. It is really simple, not sure why so few get it.

13. June 1, 2017  
    If you want to play on the Outland-realm, you have to:
    1. Never log out on Outland ever again or either
    2. Pay money to skip the queue

If you dont pay and arent logged in, you wont be able to play when you have some hours to spare for the game, because you will sit in the queue all the time. Most people there already donated to play, therefore the few who didnt play yet have many hours to wait and are forced to pay too.

If you dont want to donate in order to play you can use the 1x Medivh-realm, because there is no queue yet.

14. June 1, 2017  

15. June 1, 2017