1. June 2, 2017  
    The problem aren't the racials, but people's perception that they will make some mystical uber difference for everyone, which leads to a cattle mentality-based population swell. The imbalance doesn't comes from the racials, but from so many people claiming they are so much more powerful and will drastically affect the gameplay of everyone and so many people listening; after that base is set and the population is larger, people just go with the flow and take the option that generates less hassle, which is just amplified by how Horde makes a point to gather and try to cripple the advancement of Alliance players.
    That's wrong

Maybe u didn't play on retail while tbc but racials were always the most important reason why ppl play a race. Human and udeads were always prefered, cz double trinket or forsaken-spell, that give u more burst or a secondary insi in pvp/arena

The same effect was in pve, where ppl played worgen for 1% more crit=1% more dps. Trolls were prefered too cz 20% haste bonus in burst=also more dps

Server died in retail cz blizzard didn't do anything and gave ppl fraction change/server change so more and more ppl left one side (especially in wotlk/cata). U were also inactive so ppl left one side cz the effect of playing horde (racials) was more dominant than playing alliance. It's the point that horde had more ppl at start and an imbalance was on outland. That was the beginning of the vicious circle.

Bgs have long queue (horde), many ppl are leveling (alliance)-->ganking-->more and more alliance players are leaving

To block making horde chars is the wrong way, cz u are responsable for this vicious circle too. U didn't neither watch on retail, why server died nor u react as fast as possible. U only act and tried anything after some staff member also had problems of completing quests. You were the gm, who said that ganking doesn't exist in a large context=ppl don't leave cz ganking

And u are also responsable why ppl are annoyed cz u won't give a motiavtion to play alliance. It's more to ruin game with ideas like fraction queues (alliance disappears from server), racials stay in same state and blocking horde chars.

Give alliance a bonus on reputation/profession skills, leveling or honor points and don't say at each time, u are care of server and awares are the wrong way. Ppl don't have a motivation to play alliance, watch pvp ladder (arena), many udeads (racial), and also watch the state of posts in forum (ganking). You just punish all new ppl instead of solving the problem, where u said, that there is no problem and all is fine.
    Edited: June 2, 2017

2. June 2, 2017  
    That's wrong

Maybe u didn't play on retail while tbc but racials were always the most important reason why ppl play a race. Human and udeads were always prefered, cz double trinket or forsaken-spell, that give u more burst or a secondary insi in pvp/arena

The same effect was in pve, where ppl played worgen for 1% more crit=1% more dps. Trolls were prefered too cz 20% haste bonus in burst=also more dps

Server died in retail cz blizzard didn't do anything and gave ppl fraction change/server change so more and more ppl left one side (especially in wotlk/cata). U were also inactive so ppl left one side cz the effect of playing horde (racials) was more dominant than playing alliance. It's the point that horde had more ppl at start and an imbalance was on outland. That was the beginning of the vicious circle.

Bgs have long queue (horde), many ppl are leveling (alliance)-->ganking-->more and more alliance players are leaving

To block making horde chars is the wrong way, cz u are responsable for this vicious circle too. U didn't neither watch on retail, why server died nor u react as fast as possible. U only act and tried anything after some staff member also had problems of completing quests. You were the gm, who said that ganking doesn't exist in a large context=ppl don't leave cz ganking

And u are also responsable why ppl are annoyed cz u won't give a motiavtion to play alliance. It's more to ruin game with ideas like fraction queues (alliance disappears from server), racials stay in same state and blocking horde chars.

Give alliance a bonus on reputation/profession skills, leveling or honor points and don't say at each time, u are care of server and awares are the wrong way. Ppl don't have a motivation to play alliance, watch pvp ladder (arena), many udeads (racial), and also watch the state of posts in forum (ganking). You just punish all new ppl instead of solving the problem, where u said, that there is no problem and all is fine.
    u wot go back to school

3. June 2, 2017  
    i wanted to make an alt...
    now I won't.. never played alliance in my life, never will and the time i'd spend lvling and playing on alt will be used for smth else
    i agree something has to be done about the faction imbalance but i don't think this is the right path... ofc if the imbalance is reduced that'll proof me wrong and will be a signal this is the right way to achieve balance, i guess time will tell

4. June 2, 2017  
    u wot go back to school
    Main languages: French and german

Shortcuts: u=you, ppl=people, cz=because

5. June 2, 2017  
    The problem aren't the racials, but people's perception that they will make some mystical uber difference for everyone, which leads to a cattle mentality-based population swell. The imbalance doesn't comes from the racials, but from so many people claiming they are so much more powerful and will drastically affect the gameplay of everyone and so many people listening; after that base is set and the population is larger, people just go with the flow and take the option that generates less hassle, which is just amplified by how Horde makes a point to gather and try to cripple the advancement of Alliance players.
    This is 100% true, and sadly, everyone arguing that racials are the deciding factor have bought into this mindset and are part the problem. You can't change public perception, which is why I think some type of incentive is the only way people will willingly switch.

I don't think people realize that even if racials are deleted, Ally still suffers from all the problems we keep mentioning so why would I, who has a guild/friends, cheap AH prices, and an overactive PvE scene, and safe questing/farming, bother changing over? I don't envy the position you Warmane guys are in, but I can appreciate that action is being taken and you guys are weighing as many options as humanly possible.

6. June 3, 2017  
    Ahh man, I'm new here. Just made an account and donated so I could play with friends. Logged in can't make a horde character to play with friends, sigh looks like I wasted 12$ and now have to go waste my time with Legion by myself again, gg Warmane. Been playing Horde since Vanilla, playing Alliance just isn't an option.

7. June 3, 2017  
    Ahh man, I'm new here. Just made an account and donated so I could play with friends. Logged in can't make a horde character to play with friends, sigh looks like I wasted 12$ and now have to go waste my time with Legion by myself again, gg Warmane. Been playing Horde since Vanilla, playing Alliance just isn't an option.
    if you are not able to read the news, wher it clearly states that horde creation is disablet for the moment, its your own damn fault

edit: btw, nice friends you have for not telling you that horde creation is disabled

First ... 3111213